Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mfn

Punto Lover

Mfn

Last night at MFN i saww 2 Mk1 punto's

1 was all red with a combat kit on, looked like a 60mm drop on 15's, looked tidy but still had orange side repeaters and indicators.

Also a black and pink one, looked quite good, dunno if it had a kit on it, i see a las drivin it.

Any of you on here??

is teh Red one Andy? i dunno if hes got his kit back on yet. My Bro told me he heard it was crap, to many cars not enough space!!!

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by dan6600
    is teh Red one Andy? i dunno if hes got his kit back on yet. My Bro told me he heard it was crap, to many cars not enough space!!!
    yep...

adam_gt2
    thats cos the grass was off limits as it was pissing it down

ha ha ha, well thought it would lash it down, i was at work anyway.

It wasnt Andy in his red one as hes just gone past me n the dog and hes still got sporting bumpers on, tho his 15s look bigger then 15s! Tell a lie i heard him first then i saw him.

Punto Enthusiast
    pink one is...owned by pink! - thats how everyone knows her

Has a pearl effect in it its standard bumpers with combat skirts and wing black wheels

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver
    pink one is...owned by pink! - thats how everyone knows her

Has a pearl effect in it its standard bumpers with combat skirts and wing black wheels
    Seen it parked up at Tesco in Alfreton, She used to work with one of my neighbours whos just sold his GT

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by dan6600
    ha ha ha, well thought it would lash it down, i was at work anyway.

It wasnt Andy in his red one as hes just gone past me n the dog and hes still got sporting bumpers on, tho his 15s look bigger then 15s! Tell a lie i heard him first then i saw him.
    no that not me but shortly will be i gotta gwet it booked in got them to be sprayed i was waitin for mot and it passed today plus i was off the road all weekend wiv it kept blowing the EFI fuse and cuttin out(sorted now tho lamda sensor shortin out under the car) i havn't seen u in agers dan u still got ur punto i also seen that yellow gt that was for sale in colwich OMG! wat happen it looks/sounds fuked lol

i live on church cresent, and was walkign the brown dog past wixes and heard a noise looked round n thought no its not that saxo, or the one behind that then u rolled by. . . Just waiting for exhuats then im 100% ok again, running mint since the new coils and ive finally bin thru my full tank with fuel system cleaner. Andy who done your skirts? as i dont fancy doing my own all of a sudden ! ! ! ! !

Not surprised it sounds ****ed, done well over 100k. i said it looked poo too. It was gone the day after i took them pics! anyone on here have it or know where its gone? theres bin a far few for sale in and around Notts this last week and thats only GTs!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast