Thread: Membership Packs - are you waiting?

Punto know it all

Membership Packs - are you waiting?

Dear All

Have you submitted money recently to the club in order to become a member?

I spent last weekend going through setting up new members and found that I'd only received a couple of applications (these have been set up but not sent out yet until I get to the bottom of who has paid/renewed and so forth).

It appears that people aren't actually following the instructions at all. One of two things seems to be happening:

1) People are paying, usually by paypal, and then not submitting an application form so I don't have their details.
    2) People are paying by paypal and submitting an application form (or not) but not actually telling me on the paypal payment who they are!!

This has meant a delay for some of you and major ball ache for me having to second guess who the payments are from and so on.

If you think you may be in this category, please let me know asap so I can sort this mess out!

Thanks

James.

Punto know it all

Exclamation

As an addendum to this, because it's becoming a nightmare now.

If you don't submit an application form, we don't know you are a member, especially when a lot of people seem intent on giving the club their money but not telling us, even on the paypal form who they are!!

For those of you bright sparks who don't know where the application form is:
    http://www.puntosports.co.uk/club_join.htm

How hard is it? You make a payment, then you submit an application form (or vice versa) - sorry if this is giving away your real names but it's the only way I can do it. I am currently missing application forms from (need to be submitted to club@puntosports.co.uk ):

"H Barratt"
    "Rix666"
    "Navjot Dulay"
    "L.Aikman"
    "ca$h"
    "Dan6600"
    "Stevenruk"
    "Dr_Evil"
    "David Wilson"
    "Joseph Stewart"
    "Daniel Aldridge"
    "Daniel Hull"

We have yet to receive payment from (i.e. we have application forms but no payment):

"Clayton Pratt"
    "Andy Wilcox"
    "Rex Ollerton"
    "Ian Hedges"

If you are any of the above, please get in contact via the club's email address (please read this means NO private messages to me, I have enough to contend with!):

club@puntosports.co.uk

Thank you.

James.