Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: puntos in mansfield

The intercooler is from forge mate

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by cartyspuntogt
    seen the blonde bird dwn mansfield circuit last nite.have u got angel lights ferrari,if u have seen u in mcds car park in mansfield last nite.loving the lights!
    yeh i have there halo but i'm changine them to the halo bullet i think becuz im not that keen on the morettes i dnt like how they leave the indicator out and they cost to much lol is ur GT like a dark burgandy red if so i think i seen u as well????

Punto Lover
    for anyone on here who maybe interested there's a few of us on here that was thinking of havin a punto psc meet at MFN wen it gets a little warmer it wud be gud to hav a gud turn out and if we arrange to get there early we cud get on the car park jus a thought to see who mite be interested??

cartyspuntogt

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari punto sporting
    yeh i have there halo but i'm changine them to the halo bullet i think becuz im not that keen on the morettes i dnt like how they leave the indicator out and they cost to much lol is ur GT like a dark burgandy red if so i think i seen u as well????

yeh mate that was me.was a bit dirty at the time.lol.read ur post that u were going to mansfield so thort id av a toddle down.if u eva get rid of those lights.let me no

Punto Lover
    yeh mate that was me.was a bit dirty at the time.lol.read ur post that u were going to mansfield so thort id av a toddle down.if u eva get rid of those lights.let me no
    yeh i will du iv got alot of body work to sort out first I.E combat front and rear bumpers abarth spoile psx rea lights smooth boot and im also after a F50 bonnet sum mirrors dunno wat tho and sum front type k wide archs well thats the plan iv got most of it

cartyspuntogt
    yeh i will du iv got alot of body work to sort out first I.E combat front and rear bumpers abarth spoile psx rea lights smooth boot and im also after a F50 bonnet sum mirrors dunno wat tho and sum front type k wide archs well thats the plan iv got most of it
    big plans mate.next time ur dwn mansfield we'l have to av a talk mate.ive gota have my front arches done,the dozy old mare who had it before me decided to drive around with the front springs snapped n the dampers not working.i mite get a abarth kit for mine,some of those lights n duno really after that.

Punto know it all
    let me know on pm when n where there a punto meet ill pop down say hi

Punto Lover
    phil_gt jus keep a look out on here for the meet im sure it will cum around soon

Punto Lover
    big plans mate.next time ur dwn mansfield we'l have to av a talk mate.ive gota have my front arches done,the dozy old mare who had it before me decided to drive around with the front springs snapped n the dampers not working.i mite get a abarth kit for mine,some of those lights n duno really after that.
    yeh well i go dwn mansfiled pretty much every weekend mostly sunday nites like but i go around circuit more than park in mac d'z, but yeh if u see me feel free to cum n chat,well iv got to hav get sum archs apart from i want the wide arch type k ones were i was getting arch rub has took abit of paint off the edge so jus an excuse. lol

cartyspuntogt
    yeh well i go dwn mansfiled pretty much every weekend mostly sunday nites like but i go around circuit more than park in mac d'z, but yeh if u see me feel free to cum n chat,well iv got to hav get sum archs apart from i want the wide arch type k ones were i was getting arch rub has took abit of paint off the edge so jus an excuse. lol
    its not in the inside of the arch,its actually on the wing were u can see that the wheel as bin banging into the arch.i go round circuit aswel.neva really go to mcds apart from wen im bored of the circuit.i sumtimes go dwn on sun (depends wot shift the missus is on) so will prob see u down there

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast