Thread: Japfest - October 12th if anyones interested

Wesmo

Japfest - October 12th if anyones interested

my mate should be picking up a Celica GT4 next weekend (providing insurance quote is resonable-£1500ish)
    if so we'll be taking it up to Japfest at Santa Pod on 12th Oct, the cossie, providing its ready will also be there.
    There has been rumours that a 1000bhp+ Skyline has declared himself the fastest in the country, a few others have offered him out so there should be 4-5 1000+bhp skylines belting it around

Withnail
    mmmm lots of silly powered skylines...

I might be up for this. Is entry £10 as per?

Wesmo
    don't know what tickets cost but unfortunatley i think its Jap cars only up the 1/4 mile.
    could always try sticking a different badge on the front and claiming its got some Jap parts in it, might work, but i doubt it.
    must be a web site somewhere that tells me, will check with my Bro and let you know

Withnail
    Cheers mate. I wasn't really thinking about running my car anyway, would just be interested to see what's running.

Wesmo
    Japenese Performance RWYB - Public Track Day
    RWYB Track day for Japanese cars only, traders, show cars, club areas & displays
    its £10 on the gate

the Celica GT4 will be purchased by then so if you see one in tandom or parked up with a saphire cossie that should be us

Savage1985
    well look at the red skylines on this, THEY MOVE!!!
    http://www.fordrs.nildram.co.uk/TOTB2/
    the red skyline who is against a CRX made 1/4 mile in 9.9!!!!!!
    the quickest car in the UK its supposed to be