Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: convoy times for sw rr

Banned
    RR starts at 10 am so we need to get there and orginise for about 9:45 ish

punto_lad
    Good thread timo,
    Right i have just done an autoroute on my computer, to find out times etc, it's usually quite accurate

If we leave cribbs at 8 and head on down the m5, aparently we should arrive at taunton deane services at 8:50
    Then if we leave there at 9 we should arrive at cullumpton village at 9:20 ish, does that sound about right? Are the exeter services off the M5 too or? I think we'll have time to pick up the rest there if it is on the M5!!

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by punto_lad
    Good thread timo,
    Right i have just done an autoroute on my computer, to find out times etc, it's usually quite accurate

If we leave cribbs at 8 and head on down the m5, aparently we should arrive at taunton deane services at 8:50
    Then if we leave there at 9 we should arrive at cullumpton village at 9:20 ish, does that sound about right? Are the exeter services off the M5 too or? I think we'll have time to pick up the rest there if it is on the M5!!
    Yea the Exeter services are on the M5, well just off, but the catch is that if you wanted to meet us lot at Exeter, you would have to go past Cullumpton first! Seems kinda pointless, but if you wanted a large convoy goin to the RR, then Im not gonna say No to meeting some of us at Exeter.
    Scott.

punto_lad
    Quote Originally Posted by scotti_p
    Yea the Exeter services are on the M5, well just off, but the catch is that if you wanted to meet us lot at Exeter, you would have to go past Cullumpton first! Seems kinda pointless, but if you wanted a large convoy goin to the RR, then Im not gonna say No to meeting some of us at Exeter.
    Scott.
    Right oh, cheers mate,
    probs best if we get there seperately then to make sure we're all there in time especially if we're running late because we have to wait for somebody at one of the stop offs!!
    So as it stands it looks like

Cribbs for 7.30 leaving at 8
    Taunton deane services for 8:50 leaving around 9 ish
    Arriving at Cullumpton at the RR at around 9:20

may be an idea if everybody posts their numbers up on here maybe? Timmo for glos/chelt/stroud people, tinnion for taunton deane etc, if i can get my gps working i don't mind leading the way but it seems dead simple to get to anyway!!!

Can we get a list together of who's joining the convoy at which point
    Cribbs:
    Timo
    Webbo
    Punto_lad

Taunton deane services:
    gt_boy
    tinnion

Exeter services:
    Lumox
    Cat
    ***please add to and edit

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more!
    ]Right oh, cheers mate,
    probs best if we get there seperately then to make sure we're all there in time especially if we're running late because we have to wait for somebody at one of the stop offs!!
    So as it stands it looks like

may be an idea if everybody posts their numbers up on here maybe? Timmo for glos/chelt/stroud people, tinnion for taunton deane etc, if i can get my gps working i don't mind leading the way but it seems dead simple to get to anyway!!!

Can we get a list together of who's joining the convoy at which point
    Cribbs:
    Timo
    Webbo
    Punto_lad

Taunton deane services:
    gt_boy
    tinnion

Exeter services:
    Lumox
    Cat
    ***please add to and edit
    Cullumpton is 13 miles from Exeter services so from Exeter it will take 15-20 mins.
    Shall we say 9.00, at Exeter services, at the botom of the car park, near the lorry park?

punto_lad
    Cullumpton is 13 miles from Exeter services so from Exeter it will take 15-20 mins.
    Shall we say 9.00, at Exeter services, at the botom of the car park, near the lorry park?
    is that for the exeter lot to meet or for the convoy to pick you up lol i'm confused

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more!
    Quote Originally Posted by punto_lad
    is that for the exeter lot to meet or for the convoy to pick you up lol i'm confused
    Nope, just for the down south people. You stick to yr meet at Cribs and Taunton.

We will meet u Guys there.

punto_lad
    ok hunn,

Exeter services, at the botom of the car park, near the lorry park @ 9

Cribbs:
    Timo
    Webbo
    Punto_lad

Taunton deane services:
    gt_boy
    tinnion

Exeter servicesCat
    Lumox

Add your names people

Banned
    hey guys bad news, the RR people have phoned me to say that the RR isn't going to be ready for that date..... as some parts havn't been delivered yet
    so they asked if we could have it a week or two after? how do you lot feal about it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12