Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccckkkkkkiiiiinnnnnnn CATS!

Punto Sports Club Member

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccckkkkkkiiiiinnnnnnn CATS!

My aplogies if im not aloud to swear but man am i ****ed off.

Not only did I have to do a late shift last night with some complete japseyes who dont know who the daddy is in that place, but I hit a god damn cat on the way home.....

I was only going about 20mph round a long soft bend and this cat is lying in the road like it owns it, but it was enough to snap the fibre glass beam going from one fog light to the other and to squash a large amount of fins on my intercooler. Then the stupid thing had the arrogance to get up and walk away! I hope the owners have a very large vets bill.

Seems no matter what i do, something always goes wrong. Is it the curse of the black punto striking again? (cue.... dum dum dum sound sample)

On the bright side, cars still holding boost nicely so i dont think it has caused a leak in my IC, and black masking tape works wonders on a black car as it makes it hardly noticable.

I now have a vendetta against cats, so lock them up cos i will hunt them down.

I feel better now.

lol ran over a pretty massive bunny other night and i was flying! stamped on the brakes, began to skid still hit it at about 40 then it went under my locked up front left and made a right royal mess!

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by minimaniac
    My aplogies if im not aloud to swear but man am i ****ed off.

Not only did I have to do a late shift last night with some complete japseyes who dont know who the daddy is in that place, but I hit a god damn cat on the way home.....

I was only going about 20mph round a long soft bend and this cat is lying in the road like it owns it, but it was enough to snap the fibre glass beam going from one fog light to the other and to squash a large amount of fins on my intercooler. Then the stupid thing had the arrogance to get up and walk away! I hope the owners have a very large vets bill.

Seems no matter what i do, something always goes wrong. Is it the curse of the black punto striking again? (cue.... dum dum dum sound sample)

On the bright side, cars still holding boost nicely so i dont think it has caused a leak in my IC, and black masking tape works wonders on a black car as it makes it hardly noticable.

I now have a vendetta against cats, so lock them up cos i will hunt them down.

I feel better now.
    to be honest mate i cant believe your more worried about the car. surely insurance can be claimed for this so all's not to bad.
    but having owned a cat and died by being hit by a car i dont like the way you put that.
    the cat will normally run off and die some where as it will be in shock from what happened so its not the cheek it's probably dieing.
    just think thats cat's some little girl's pet would you like you're cat to die like that ?
    i think not and if you do theres something wrong with you and you need your head sorting.

Bobbilinda
    Murders! Burn in hell!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_minx
    Murders! Burn in hell!
    Did you mean murderers?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee544
    to be honest mate i cant believe your more worried about the car. surely insurance can be claimed for this so all's not to bad.
    but having owned a cat and died by being hit by a car i dont like the way you put that.
    the cat will normally run off and die some where as it will be in shock from what happened so its not the cheek it's probably dieing.
    just think thats cat's some little girl's pet would you like you're cat to die like that ?
    i think not and if you do theres something wrong with you and you need your head sorting.
    Are you mental? Claiming off the insurance is pointless. The excess and loss of NCB along with having a claim on the insurance isn't worth it for the damage he's described.

I couldn't give two shiits if i killed a cat. I know if i hit one in my car i would be concerned with the car being damaged and wouldn't care if the animal was dead - it was obviously too stupid to get out of the way. If you don't move out of the way you die.

You sound like a right fanny head. 'Oh not the cats the cats'. Fuk off.

Punto know it all
    A cat is a living creature, and I'd be concerned if I killed one. Perhaps if you were killed by a car, nobody would be concerned about your death?

I must stop saying "tbh"
    i think owners if "keeping" or "owning" a pet should be held responsible for their whereabouts safe keeping and actions.

i am not promoting running over animals but if the irresponsible actions of another not looking after "their prized possesion / member of the family" cause me undue distress and damage to my property i would be mighty annoyed and would not be siding with the dead animal.

Punto Sports Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee544

Lol....."bovered" what you think. Cheers for you pennies worth though. mwah x

i lost my cat like that had it 16 years kinda gets to u when summit like that happens, like a family member and u wake up and its not on the end of ur bed.

Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast