Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: british soldiers ( vid)

Banned

british soldiers ( vid)

http://www.break.com/index/britishiraq12.html

the guy doing the filming is my best mate, martin webster he lives just down the road, i saw the whole video about 18months ago!! what they don't show on the news is that the "inoccent" irquas were bombing them before hand as you can clearly see!!!!!!!!!

IMO they did what they had to do, yet on the flip side, if the iquas caught our boys they'd cut there heads off when the boys are still alive!! this whole thing is a joke! how we can stick up for them i have no idea!!!!!!!!

Punto know it all
    yes, unfortunatly there are both sides to the story.. a lot of killings and other sorts of sh*t goin on, other than the ones you see on TV.

i reckon British army shouldnt be there in the first place, let the americans go and sort the sh*t out if they wanted it so much.. but no, everyone wants a piece of the 'oil'

Banned
    I love seeing people get their heads kicked in.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by billbobjim
    I love seeing people get their heads kicked in.
    but it's better if it's these ones

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lumox
    but it's better if it's these ones
    I don't differenciate, too much masterbation has effected my eye sight.

I can still tell when someones getting beat up, my willy goes harder.

PMSL

Banned
    lmfao

Punto Enthusiast
    And to ask a silly question...
    Why are the British soldiers in Iraq? Is it their land they're defending? No! Liberty? For who? No! Some very naive people might say it's for the good of the Iraqi people... Wake up mates, it's all about interests, controlling the oil, giving huge contracts to construction companies to "re-build" Iraq *cough* (make tons of money in the next few years from real estate)... Tony and George are NOT interested in anybody's freedom, if they gave a damn about it they would protect their own civilians better inside their own countries! Just think about it, is it really worth all thos 20yr old soldiers getting killed (from all countries, no matter) for some large companies to become richer?

As for the comment about the Iraqi kids throwing bombs at the soldiers, would you not do the same if you had an army of bullies at your doorstep? Have you ever thought about their side of the story? Would you not want all the foreign military off your land and out of your country so that you could get on with your life, gather your remains and struggle for a better day? I'm not blaming any of you because i know for a fact that the news you watch and hear is filtered out and you only see 10% of what's really going on, I have relatives in Canada which tell me the same. The media shows only what the government allows them to, and not the real HORROR. Terrorism never came from Iraq, not one terrorist was an Iraqi civilian, they come from other countries which used to be USA's friends but for well known reasons they suddenly became their enemies.

Punto know it all
    TBH, it's a case of double standards here.

Our boys don't want to be out there, but by the same token they know that if they get caught, they are given much worse treatment than food and water and the protection of the International law.

If I was in their position, I'd probably do the same. They are shooting at you and bombing you when you're only there to help the country - irrespective of your wanker prime minister and government.

If they get caught, they get a kicking. Whilst we're supposed to be holding the higher moral ground, I think what they get is totally fair. If the police did the same thing to local scum who steal cars and so forth, things would be better I feel.

Furthermore, a thought for you. I recently watched a statement by the US legal adviser to the senate. Guantanamo Bay does not have to adhere to the Geneva Convention for one simple reason - that the people they are holding do not conform to the Convention either, they are not members. On this basis, surely no terrorists are entitled to legal protection of International countries as they don't conform either? On that basis, kicking the crap out of them, whilst potentially immoral, is legal.

It's the f* English media just blowing things out of all proportion - when the hell are they going to support our guys?!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jimma
    TBH, it's a case of double standards here.

Our boys don't want to be out there, but by the same token they know that if they get caught, they are given much worse treatment than food and water and the protection of the International law.

If I was in their position, I'd probably do the same. They are shooting at you and bombing you when you're only there to help the country - irrespective of your wanker prime minister and government.

If they get caught, they get a kicking. Whilst we're supposed to be holding the higher moral ground, I think what they get is totally fair. If the police did the same thing to local scum who steal cars and so forth, things would be better I feel.

Furthermore, a thought for you. I recently watched a statement by the US legal adviser to the senate. Guantanamo Bay does not have to adhere to the Geneva Convention for one simple reason - that the people they are holding do not conform to the Convention either, they are not members. On this basis, surely no terrorists are entitled to legal protection of International countries as they don't conform either? On that basis, kicking the crap out of them, whilst potentially immoral, is legal.

It's the f* English media just blowing things out of all proportion - when the hell are they going to support our guys?!
    here here jim!! very well said

Punto Sports Club Member xploitGT's Avatar
    whats the problem these prisoners were holding guns with intent to kill our troops etc. And do you think there govement care when the terrorists capture are troops/aid qorkers etc and cut there heads off.

The media make this worse by publishing the tabloids are heartless cnuts.
    XploitGT

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast