Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rossini Brake Discs

Punto Lover

Rossini Brake Discs

im going to see if we can get a group buy organised.. just wondering how many people would be interested before i give them a call

£113.22 for the front 2 discs - 275mm (vented)
    £92.82 for the rear 2 discs - 240mm (solid)

This is there blurb.

'When driving at speed and sudden braking takes place, you can experience brake fade. Your vehicle simply will not stop as quickly as it should. Brake fade happens because the Brake Discs heat up. The hot surface of the disc glazes the friction material of the Brake Pads. The Brake Pads burn against the disc-In wet weather conditions the surface water causes brake pad lift. Stopping can take twice as long.

The new unique Rossini Performance Brake Discs not only look stunning - they have been designed to improve a vehicles stopping power. Performance is improved by multi-drilling the Disc so it cools quickly. Grooves in the brake disc help to reduce brake pad glaze while removing brake dust and moisture fast. The grooving increases brake grip - Instantly.

Three Rossini signatures are stamped in to each of the Rossini Brake Discs.Each signature should wear at the same rate. Any sign of uneven brake disc wear would be apparent to the driver and would alert a brake fault – this safety feature is a brand new safety benefit only available with the latest Rossini Performance Brake disc.

Once the Rossini signature disappears – the disc is worn below minimum thickness and replacement is recommended. Rossini Performance brake discs are made from the very best materials available and should provide excellent stopping power for around 45,000 miles under normal road use conditions.

Rossini performance brake discs can improve stopping distance by as much as 40%.

The technology is well proven - Virtually all Race and Rally cars now run
    on Drilled and grooved Brake Discs. The Rossini range covers around 90%
    of all vehicles on the road in the UK - Including most Performance, 4X4's and Classics cars'

Punto Enthusiast
    i would be interested in these for my mk2 HGT

Punto know it all
    Do they sell non-vented fronts?

Remember people, these rears will fit lower spec fronts.

Punto Lover
    anybody still interested in these disc's?

Punto Lover
    i will be next payday..

24th of next month.. gives us alittle time to get a list sorted i guess

Punto Lover
    that a long time mate, i could do with them sooner rather than later, the standard ones a cack.

Punto Enthusiast
    isnt 275mm too big for the standard gt calipers on original mounts? i have black diamond and they 258mm and there not much room left iirc.

joey_turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by minesaturbo
    isnt 275mm too big for the standard gt calipers on original mounts? i have black diamond and they 258mm and there not much room left iirc.
    You must have 275mm, thats what the GT ones are.

EDIT: actually is 257mm. Maybe the group buy has a typo.

Punto Lover
    sorry guys it is a type it is 257mm discs..

soz guys

Punto Lover
    would these fit a mk1 sporting 1.2 16v, would i have to upgrade anything if i put these on cheers steve

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast