Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: psc's own changing tracks

Seafront Scum

psc's own changing tracks

right some of you may listen to radio one while at work like me and listen to changing tracks, which is where a listerner chooses a tune that reminds them of a very important time of their lifes and why

so lets here yours.

mine is a garage tune called "give it up" by selena n xmen if iirc, its one of my favorite garage tunes ever, but it reminds me of getting my first set of decks and being at senior school with all my mates and haveing a good laugh.

Spoiled Brat
    I have a few different songs that remind me of different siuations and times in my life.

Jaheim - Just in case (Garage remix).. Reminds me of being with my mates a year ago.. just cruising round and having fun. Kinda sad because that's all changed now, we've all got different careers and grown up and hardly see each other now

TLC - No Scrubs.. Reminds me of going to Hednesford Raceways. Not sure why but everytime I go I think of this song and everytime I hear it, it reminds me of the racing. Good memories

Rihanna - Pon De Replay.. Reminds me of my ex. Not great memories though although that's what I think of when I hear the song.

Punto Lover
    Mines Dires Straights - Walk of Life, strange how a song and a mate can help you through such a hard few yrs in your life!

Punto Lover
    i know this is going to sound sad but what the hell.

my nan died a few years ago and when puff daddy sang missing you it reminded me of her.

every time i hear that song it brings back happy memories.

Spoiled Brat
    Just thought of another
    Janet Jackson - Together Again.. Reminds me of when my sister and her husband used to live with us about 7 years ago

Punto know it all
    I once heard "keep on movin" by Five played at a chap's funeral. He died of cancer and was only 36, leaving behind a wife and two young boys.

When other people died that were close to me after that, it's always reminded me to see the good in people's lives and not just the void they leave.

Punto Lover
    mines an album, versus by pearl jam, listened to that a lot when parents split up and i bought my first flat.

Punto know it all
    mine is mcfly- you've got a friend because it was play when my mum died and when i hear it i think happy things about her.
    Last edited by johnboyturbo101; 7th February 2006 at 19:05.

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by johnboyturbo101
    mine is mcfly- you've got a friend because it was play when my mum died and when i hear it i think happy things about her.
    i have this, but im wondering if anyone knows who else sang it. Im not looking for the granny version either, she sounded like lutricia mcneal type voice. Cant find it anywhere, was out in 1996 as far as i know

Punto Lover
    Good thread this i like it, i listen to Radio 1 every day & changing tracks can be moving sometimes but listening to Chris Moyles in the morning has got to be done as he is a fu*cking legend.

Anyway my changing track is this, Its been a few months back now since ive been with my girlfriend & i love her to bits. For the first couple of months of being with her Shy FX - Feelings was the tune i was listening to at the time & my girl loved D&B & this tune, but basically everytime i hear this tune it brings a smile to my face & reminds me of us, it also remind's me of newyears @ camden palace when its was the countdown to 12.

Went a bit like this:

MC: "Big up the bar crew, the balcong crew, blaa blaaa bla!"

MC: "LET ME HEAR YOU NOW 10!"

EVERYONE IN CLUB "9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1"

MC: "BOOOOOOOO!"

TUNE: "Organs" Which was the intro of Shy FX - Feelings.

TUNE: "YEA YEA YEA YEA, YEA YEA YEA YEA OHH OHH OHH OOOH I FEEL FOR YOU BABY!!!!"

At this point me & my girl looked at eachother @ was raving of our nuts & couldnt belive they played OUR tune bang on newyear! highlight of the newyear that, TOP SH*T!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast