Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Meanstreet Cruise Essex Areana UPDATE IF COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Withnail
    Fair enough mate, didnt mean to piss you off - I just took what she said quite badly I suppose.

I dont see it as you and us mook.

Come on, give us a hug you big fool.

Punto know it all
    come ere' you big Pussy cat...

With, hope you do see the benefits soon, perhaps i'll beat them into you at the next meet with my PSC club (geddit

mook

Withnail
    Ok, I'll look forward to my beating

Nah I will join. Just as soon as I have one month when I aint gotta pay out something for something rediculous.

<violins>

adz353
    kids are welcome and everyfing i fink but its at u choice as birds get the tits out at end but the little chap doesn't have to watch

So how many people have filled out form and is evry1 up for meeting at 4.30 4.45 at tescos

i will give u my number over pm if u pm 2 say u are def going if u need to contact me

Adam

Honorary Club Member spiritodipuntouk's Avatar
    Mookipeacemaker

Just to add my 10 pence, all I meant by my post was that it would be a bit ironic to have a club stand where the club members were outnumbered

I was just imagining somebody going up to the stand and asking someone about the club, then get told 'Erm, sorry I'm not actually a member!'. Thats ALL I meant by it, nothing else - I apologise as people seem to have completely got the wrong end of the stick

I have no problem whatsoever with people just wanting to use the forum and not become club members. Not everyone wants to be a part of a club (even with the substantial benefits ) for one reason or another.

The fact that we don't say which companies the club has discounts keeps coming up. The reason we don't is that a little while ago somebody ordered an intercooler and other parts from Pace, mentioning they were from Puntosports, then cancelled the card payment . We just don't want to risk something like that happening again thats all. As for email and webspace, the transfer of puntosports.co.uk has just gone through this week (try typing in http://forum.puntosports.co.uk and see what happens).
    So, @puntosports.co.uk email addresses and webspace will now be available to members.

Withnail, I can understand you being pissed off with the police, a couple of months ago a friend of ours was driving home. He crossed a level crossing just a second after the yellow warning light came on. Unfortunately there was a police car the other side - they pulled him over and gave him a fine and points on his licence!

Oh Alex - there wasn't really any call for that post!

adz353
    http://www.meanstreetcruise.com/owccsr.php

deadline is getting closer people so click on link if u can come and sent them the form

Meanstreet sent me this 2day

Adam,

I have received your form and so far you are the only member of punto sports that has completed the form, are there any more from you club attending as we need at least 5 cars for a car club/website stand.

As soon as I receive 5 forms your confirmations will be sent.

Thankyou

so they need 2 now asap for us to def get a stand

Adz

Up your ringer
    I could well be up for this.

Rob.

Withnail
    Cheers Heather - good news about the email addresses

The police are a pain. Fortunately they're not as bad in Northampton, but I certainly wont be taking my car anywhere near Milton Keynes in a hurry

adz353
    that will be well good m8, another proper club member it would be 3 of us

Because this is last of year there is alot of organisation need and they need 2 no prity quick so if u can go it will be great and could u fill out the form m8

Cheers, will be good if its a nice turnout for all forum users(members and non-members)

kempster soft top
    well y dont the members who r going have all the freebiees that r giving to joinin and all the non members bring there 25 pound as it is just after pay day i would be up for this as it is two minutes away from me could this idea work of being able to join on the day

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast