Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5million, go??

Punto know it all

5million, go??

does anyone know what these puntos are, i've never heard of them

I must stop saying "tbh"
    5 million and the go models are 8v mk2's with colour coded bumpers

sh33n
    They've got the 5000000 on the back, the 0s overlap.

Punto Enthusiast
    I've got a 'Go'

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntomaniac
    I've got a 'Go'
    well aint you special...

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldie Punto
    well aint you special...
    yes i am.

Breadvan Skillz
    I had a GO!

Very nice interior, silver it was, had a sub in boot standard, and quite comfy buvket seats in a nice grey/black colour.

The car itself was a purpley/blue colour. Quite a rare colour as i only ever saw 3 others.

VW do a similar colour, the funny thing was it was listed as Sprint Blue but when it was delivered it was far from it ...

SteveMalta
    i've got a mk1 punto stile, its colour is purpley/blue colour, loads of extras. maybe its like the one u mentioned. it has colour coded interior, adjustable height steering, adjustable height seat, semi bucket seats, power steering, fog lamps, colour coded bumpers, p/s, etc etc

i have a 5million decent car well it hasnt let me down jus yet touch wood

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonygt View Post
    does anyone know what these puntos are, i've never heard of them

One In 5 Million!

Published: 7th May 2003

To celebrate the company's recent achievement of 5,000,000 Fiat Punto sales throughout Europe, Fiat Auto (UK) is introducing Limited Edition 3 and 5-door versions, which go on sale here later this month.
    Based on Punto Active specification, the new Punto 5 Million Limited Edition features a numbered dashboard-mounted commemorative plaque, and a specially commissioned 5000000 badge on the rear hatch. Free insurance and a standard equipment CD player are included, and the package, says marketing director Franck Ropert, "represents outstanding value in today's competitive marketplace."

Awarded prizes by some 25 juries to date, including Car of the Year, the Fiat Punto continues to be a major success story throughout Europe, where it has regularly sold over 500,000 units per annum, with a record figure of 543,000 in 2000. It was the best-selling car in Europe as recently as two years ago, and has been the international sales leader of B-segment since launch.

In the UK it has regularly sold over 50,000 units per annum, with a record figure of 59,573 in 2001. Last year, Punto sales here amounted to 55,414, while in Italy it was comfortably the best seller, with sales of 208,000 units.

Widely appreciated for its interior space, practicality, pricing, performance, and low fuel consumption, it has also proved popular due to the wide range of engines available, and to its reliability – a factor which was recently recognised by warranty company Warranty Direct, whose latest Reliability Index, published last month, named the current Punto as the third most reliable small car on Britain's roads.
    Prices for the new Punto 5 Million are as follows:

3 door - £6595.00 OTR (includes free insurance)
    5 door - £7175.00 OTR (includes free insurance)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast