Thread: 2 Different Insurance Companies

2 Different Insurance Companies

Ok ive got 2 cars now but i have my ncb on both which is a lapover period of 30 days.
    I want to move my ncb from my punto onto my GTI and start over again on my ncb with my punto but keep the insurance running.
    Does anyone have more info on the matter and will i get a charge for doing it.
    Cheers

Punto Lover
    So you have at least 1 year no claims on 2 policies already? or you will have it 30 days?

I have 2 years no clams on my punto but i have to cancel my insurance for my punto within 30days to get my ncb on my 106 but i just want to swap the ncb onto my 106.

You can have ncb on 2 seperate cars otherwise you could clam twisce or something....

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by SteSX60
    I have 2 years no clams on my punto but i have to cancel my insurance for my punto within 30days to get my ncb on my 106 but i just want to swap the ncb onto my 106.

You can have ncb on 2 seperate cars otherwise you could clam twisce or something....
    OK
    SO punto=2 years no claims

You could just swap the cars on your policy, take the punto off, put the gti on.

If i was you i would cancel it get your 2 years no claims, then start 2 new policys. 1 for the gti and one for the punto. Did you know admiral now do a multicar policy. But how far are you into your policy to get your 3rd year?

sorry about the delay i was putting some stuff on ebay!

Ok thanks im going to look into how much the fee will be for canceling my insurance and take it from there, Once i cancel the insurance the ncb will transfured onto my 106 and i can start over on the punto with no ncb's

Punto Lover
    thats cool mate. if you paid a deposit at the beginning of the year you may even get a refund. good luck!nice car btw really like them

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGT
    thats cool mate. if you paid a deposit at the beginning of the year you may even get a refund. good luck!nice car btw really like them
    well i paid of the insurance of in one sum so i want to be getting a refund lol, Cheers

Punto Lover
    Oh yeh in that case!