Thread: Megane Turbo thing-thing

Megane Turbo thing-thing

How slow are they??

There was a dude in one of these meganes driving like an aboslute tool when i was on my way to court today. He managaed to cut up enough cars to pull up along side me at some traffic lights.

Gave him a head start, as i do (dont wanna look stupid nailing it from the lights on me own now do i), he had a lil bit of wheel spin and was away, i had a lot of wheelspin and caught his ass up, still spinning a lil in 2nd.

He from there we were side by side to around 60-70ish, when i had to back off coz of the lorry in front.

It dont make no sense, i thought they were meant to be nippy, and i'm sure my car has been much slower lately...

jono
    In line 4 turbo charged 225 bhp
    0-60 in 6.5 top speed of 146 mph I sign wrote a van at Renualt today look at them they look beefy big drilled disc etc! They talk the talk obviously they dont walk the walk!!

I must stop saying "tbh"
    been in one very very nice car so well put together handling is spot on
    no excitement though the turbo is far to "modern" as in economical and smooth and probably effcient regards emmisons.

nice car just not £20 k nice

Punto Lover
    Nice car to own though. Would finish off my garage nicely.

I do like the look of them quite a bit, i was expecting to have my ass handed to me, but yeah, bit of an executive car eh.

But then again, wack the boost up, zorst n filter should be more interesting. But still too heavy for any proper fun i guess tho.

Gutted, i was looking to get something a lil different at the end of this summer.

sh33n
    They are pretty good in gear.

The Cup packs are a must though, handaling of the Cup or Cupped version is far better.

I must stop saying "tbh"
    i've been in the trophy edition one the top of the range at the time

in black with the anthracite wheels it looked awesome and was so comfy the boost was proper smooth and rapid it felt like it would take any corner you throw at it too
    but its not a rattle box seat of the pants ride like a gt