Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Yaris Vs. Punto GT

Yaris Vs. Punto GT

OMG i had a rubbish start!

Yaris Vs. Punto GT Right Click, Save As...
    1997 Fiat Punto GT Abarth - being restored
    2014 Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake

Wasn't a bad race to be fair considering - agreed, i had a terrible start, both got a reaction time of 0.8 ( not good haha) fairly close tho, 16.5 for u 16.7 for me, with a 3 mph difference

yeah i knew it was going ot be a bad run, my lauch was awful.

.8 isn't bad, anything less that .5 is considered jumping the lights.

Punto Sports Club Member xploitGT's Avatar
    the conditions on the day were appaling and for some reason i ruined my launch and so did you buy looking at your time chris. And i only got one in as something wierd happend to my car but i beat that Z3 buy 3-4 car lengths and i still got a 17.2 lol

best run ive ever done is 15.1 but in march mid 14's for me
    XploitGT

i'll be happy when i get 15.0.

hm, i can see what u mean, the best reaction time i got that day was on the 16.4 run i had a 0.4 reaction, my times had been comming down everyone - the next run after that i screwed up, got a terrible start and crunched second not a good thing to do really, the car didnt perform all that great after that, i managed to pull a 16.5 after that to regain some dignity. Considering the state of the track tho, id been burning up before each run, so by my 5th race my car was sticking so decided to give her a rest and call it a day - id achieved what id set out to (16.4)

thats pretty good.

reaction mean nothing on RWYB days anyway.

your time doesn't start until you leave the line so you could sit there for a few seconds and still do a 16.4

Punto Sports Club Member xploitGT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RSboy
    hm, i can see what u mean, the best reaction time i got that day was on the 16.4 run i had a 0.4 reaction, my times had been comming down everyone - the next run after that i screwed up, got a terrible start and crunched second not a good thing to do really, the car didnt perform all that great after that, i managed to pull a 16.5 after that to regain some dignity. Considering the state of the track tho, id been burning up before each run, so by my 5th race my car was sticking so decided to give her a rest and call it a day - id achieved what id set out to (16.4)
    it pi55ed me off to be honest 2 hours they where preparing the track and for still shite conditions. Not being modest but i can launch my car really well but on the day i must have done something wrong i think my clutch slipped as i just lost power.

however not wanting to break my car in theb afternoon conditions were a little better and got a 15.0 in deans car
    XploitGT

my old 55 was soo much easier to launch than the GT.

oh i know, sorry i wasnt trying to suggest that the quicker reaction meant quicker time, plenty of times ive seen people sit there and let someone do their run before doing theres, esp when you want concentration on improving ur performance, having someone next to you esp if its a loud machine, will distract you

Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast