Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The things you've gotta do for a damn MOT!

Spoiled Brat

The things you've gotta do for a damn MOT!

I think my car is finally ready for it's MOT!

I finished off the last part tonight.. It involved...

.... sewing!

I had a new backbox fitted 3 weeks ago, then the rest of the time has been spent sorting out things that I thought would of been little jobs... like the washer bottle and why there was no pressure to the jets

My drivers seat was returned back to me tonight having been ripped apart, hammered, welded, you name it! So, I had the job of sewing it back together just so it looks ok for the MOT lol.. I'll be after a new one in the future.
    Here's my handy work, Can you tell I did Design Tech at school instead of Textiles? lmao

Just need to put both front seats back in my car tomorrow, get a new battery and I can book the MOT at long last. 4 weeks without the car has been hell!
    Shite, just remembered.. my rear lights are totally tinted so I'll need to either borrow my mates standards to whack on for the MOT or get some reflective tape or something, who knows!

I'm just praying it will pass now.. Im buggered if not cause I have no money, up until now, My Dad has paid for everything. Oh, tell a lie - I paid £50 towards the backbox lol.

Anyone else had to do a few things for their MOT? (What a stupid question, we own Fiats!)

Cost me approx £400 to get mine through this year, however most of the stuff was things that will last a good few hours and havnt been replaces since new.

Spoiled Brat
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntoBaz.NE
    Cost me approx £400 to get mine through this year, however most of the stuff was things that will last a good few hours and havnt been replaces since new.
    It'll only last a few hours? Lol

Punto know it all
    Whats an MOT?

Spoiled Brat
    It's alright for some lol, last time my car was MOT'ed was erm... June 2004 so it's in a fair state now

1.2puntosporting
    not to mention that high miliage aaahhh i feel good ! mines not as high

Spoiled Brat
    Quote Originally Posted by 1.2puntosporting
    not to mention that high miliage aaahhh i feel good ! mines not as high
    Shut it you.

1.2puntosporting
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoiled Brat
    Shut it you.

awwwww im sorry giz a hug

Spoiled Brat
    No, I'm not your friend