Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Punto Insurance - Bluming heck who's the cheapest?

roca_pnoy
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoiled Brat
    I'm 19 and my new insurance quote is £365.65 TPFT on my mk1 1.2l 16v Sporting, which I thought was impressive

Elephant add things on without asking, good thing (imo) is it's a 10 month policy, with excellerated no claims bonus. When I first insured the Sporting with them, I was 18 and it cost me £1500 TPFT .. after I got my years no claim I changed to Endsleigh (Liverpool based insurance company) which cost me £650 TPFT, now I have 2 years no claims (God knows how lol) and it's almost halved to £365.65, excess is only £135 and that's with Quinn Direct and If I remember correctly, they don't mind mods.

Do a quote online with www.quotethemarket.co.uk They can come up with some quite impressive quotes I've found
    links dead

Spoiled Brat
    lmao I wrote it wrong..
    www.comparethemarket.com

Punto know it all
    try easymoney.com or something like that, its easy jets car insurance site

Im 20 (just) will of been driving the same 55-s for 2 years in a few weeks and have 2 years thanks to an exellerated 6month policy first time round and stayed with same brokers for 18moths 1800 total for a yeah and half, now with sainsburys whcih is surprisingly cheap now compared to yestur-year, 650 for 12months with 2year ncb which will be 3 in august and 21 in october so time for a capacity increase next chrimbo.

adamgt3

adrian flux

these guys will give you blinding quotes im full comp with them with all the mods declaird infact no one else wanted to know

I have tried all these places and the cheapest is Tescos and Fizzel so it looks like I will be paying £2500 just to insure my car oh well suppose its worth it

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Poloman
    I have tried all these places and the cheapest is Tescos and Fizzel so it looks like I will be paying £2500 just to insure my car oh well suppose its worth it
    like F8ck is it. Have you tried adding you mum to the policy as a named driver? try increasing your excess, get limited mileage, tell em its garaged, 2500 is just outrageous

Spoiled Brat
    I've just been on www.confused.com and it came up with some half decent quotes for me, worth a try.

1.2puntosporting
    im with ASDA! cheap

Bobbilinda
    OMG that's weird that you have had such huge quotes from Tescos. I had just turned 18 when i got my mk2 sporting, with no ncb and i was quoted around £1000 with breakdown recovery too. Do you live in a rough area??!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast