Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xbox 360

Punto Sports Club Member xploitGT's Avatar

Xbox 360

Im getting my premium pack tonight as Game has now started stocking all over the country woohoo
    XploitGT

nice, when you say they are stocking them, do you mean you can just pop in and pick one up or do you need to be on a pre order list?

heres hoping it doesnt over heat and jam up on u all the time like so many of my mates have been doing, they havent build this well and proccessor over heats and causes the xbox to jam up and will need to be left for a while to cool down.

cheep crud

Punto Lover
    surely if thats happening why aint they complaining to microsoft ?

Breadvan Skillz
    x box is shít, playstation2 is still better and 3 will kick its ass, with blue ray dvd, and emotion engine.

a bit far fetched skillz, 360 is in a diff league from ps2, they are complaining to microsoft lol, they are replacing the machines, initially microsoft never had enough cooling fans to keep the 360 running sweet, im sure its been rectified after initial complaints were made

Breadvan Skillz
    Quote Originally Posted by Punto_GT3
    a bit far fetched skillz, 360 is in a diff league from ps2, they are complaining to microsoft lol, they are replacing the machines, initially microsoft never had enough cooling fans to keep the 360 running sweet, im sure its been rectified after initial complaints were made

Not really mate, i hate them.

the controllers are like a carton of eggs in your hand

wasnt a fan at first of the box controller but as ergonomics go they are dam comfy and far better than PS ones but each to there own. the Blue ray disc wil be ps3s strong point, the enable to put more complete programming and a vast amount more than a DVD about 10 dvds worth iirc

Punto Sports Club Member xploitGT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by punto75_sx
    nice, when you say they are stocking them, do you mean you can just pop in and pick one up or do you need to be on a pre order list?
    lakesides 2 shops had 40 stock between them i just wenin and bought one and so did my friend.
    XploitGT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast