Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hard - Fi

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by b-force
    True but I'm a bit of an indie freak and tend to discover bands when they're still pretty unknown and raw sounding which makes them better to me.

B-force i have noticed you like more or less the same sort of bands i do i also have the bootleg version of artic monkeys albulm your right its better you dont happen to know where i can get some LOUIS THE 14TH stuff from?

bid
    is great album. you guys heard the axwel remix of hard to beat? fookin love it!

punto_lad
    absolutely brilliant album!!!

Dancing Queenie
    Quote Originally Posted by Punto666
    B-force i have noticed you like more or less the same sort of bands i do i also have the bootleg version of artic monkeys albulm your right its better you dont happen to know where i can get some LOUIS THE 14TH stuff from?
    I'll have a look - I normally just browse the torrent indie directories (of course this is for evaluation only and I always purchase any albums I retain )

Banned Trader
    i have a louis the 14th album winging its way down from scotland (my brother)

hard-fi are shite, simple as....

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by m6dfw
    i have a louis the 14th album winging its way down from scotland (my brother)

hard-fi are shite, simple as....
    are you sure mate, think you may be tone deaf!

Punto Lover
    album is ok, couple of good tunes, Im loving bloc party at the mo.

I listened to the xfm winter wonderland gig that hard fi played at and his voice didnt sound all that at all, very strained i thought.

Withnail
    Absolute shite. I'll be honest, I haven't heard the album, but what I've heard on Radio 1 is ****ing dreadful. They seemingly have a template, both for lyric content and musical structure. Neither of which are any good.

That cash machine song I've never actually listened to a piece of music before that has made me feel physically and mentally tired. Its so boring. You know things are desparate when they start 'singing' "nooo noooo noooo noo" in a lazy downward spiraling scale.

Cash machines, no money, going out on a friday night, even though you've got no money and you 'work for' a cash machine (odd occupation, surely?). Boring, boring, boring, dull, uninspired.

No, I'm not fond of this band.

1.2puntosporting
    ive just started to get into likeing these ! good tunes.. CASH MACHINE

Dancing Queenie
    Quote Originally Posted by Withnail
    That cash machine song I've never actually listened to a piece of music before that has made me feel physically and mentally tired. Its so boring. You know things are desparate when they start 'singing' "nooo noooo noooo noo" in a lazy downward spiraling scale.

Cash machines, no money, going out on a friday night, even though you've got no money and you 'work for' a cash machine (odd occupation, surely?). Boring, boring, boring, dull, uninspired.

Quote Originally Posted by 1.2puntosporting
    ive just started to get into likeing these ! good tunes.. CASH MACHINE
    I'm with Withnail on this one. He appreciates good, unmanufactured music.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast