Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819

Thread: South East Meet

Breadvan Skillz
    Quote Originally Posted by T
    yeh but its not as serious as internals of engine or something more sinister!! exhaust manifold? and is yours uprated or the standard one?

Standard mate, yeh im gald its not the cam tbh as weve already stipped the head down twice and re-shimmed it.

Its drinking petrol for fun as well! I did £40 last night

mikeyb90
    wish i had gone now as it seemed like a good nite but unfortunately some of us had the grooling task of carrying out a nite shift!

Seafront Scum
    Quote Originally Posted by southsider
    LMAO that was fun well the problem was kind of a mixture of the sat nav tellin me the wrong thing and having sam (chav boy) in the passenger seat being gay as usual! (ok, i wasnt wathcin the road signs but no need to be picky)

ummm no.....

your sence of direction is absolutly ****... as proved when we were nearly home and you took 3 wrong turnings a mile away from your house, like i said you need sat nav to get you out of your bed to the next fecking room of your house otherwise you would get lost.

Southern Events Organiser
    Quote Originally Posted by essexboy
    ummm no.....

your sence of direction is absolutly ****... as proved when we were nearly home and you took 3 wrong turnings a mile away from your house, like i said you need sat nav to get you out of your bed to the next fecking room of your house otherwise you would get lost.
    lol, even me (completely no sense of direction) had to flash and indicate at you to turn into basildon! nightmare boyo!

I found the carpark ok, didnt even need sat nav.

Punto Gt no more!

Punto Lover
    yeh me 2

pimpy
    gutted i missed it only found out since i got pc fixed earlier

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819