Thread: Anyone go to the GUILDFORD cruise!

Hatchy

Anyone go to the GUILDFORD cruise!

Just wondering as I haven't been in months and was wondering if it was any good and/or if any PSC members went and would wanna meet?!

Punto know it all
    havent been before but its just down the road from me

Punto Lover
    i go now and then, its not bad, its not big but u do get some nice motor`s down there sometimes.

Hatchy
    any ideas where there is a good cruise, when and anyone be there?! etc?!!

Punto Lover
    i take it u live in th south east. id say the best one would be southend/basildon (every sat night). quite a few people off here go to that one and it always gets a good turnout.

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatchy
    Just wondering as I haven't been in months and was wondering if it was any good and/or if any PSC members went and would wanna meet?!
    hey mate how u doin? im new 2 the forum just wondering if its any good? and as for the cruise i was up there a few weeks back it wasnt bad was gonna go 2n but its pissing down.how long you had your punto for then?

Hatchy
    a year tomorrow, not been using the forum too much but have started to get into it alot more recently. have met puntoboy to buy a tank and lordgrisnack live 2mins from me, supposed to be getting a chip off him at some point!

still waiting to make my first organised meet appearance but they all seem like a good bunch!

What punto you got and what you done to it?! mods?!

Quote Originally Posted by dangt
    hey mate how u doin? im new 2 the forum just wondering if its any good? and as for the cruise i was up there a few weeks back it wasnt bad was gonna go 2n but its pissing down.how long you had your punto for then?