Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Videos about Punto from Spain

Videos about Punto from Spain

Here are some videos from ClubFiatPunto Spain, I hope you like these videos.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=club+fiat+punto

what a load of idiots, there is traffic on that road and even worse there are people walking

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Deans 16VT is producing standard power, on a standard map, with standard fuel pressure and standard boost. So in which case is perfect.

Punto know it all
    sorry but theres some very **** driving there. that effort at a handbrake turn is shocking!

Banned
    Crap drivers

Punto Lover
    I didnt know there was such things as spanish chavs. Guess there is....

1.2puntosporting
    oh god what some idiots.. just driving round a few corners!! oh dear..

OK "sirs" , if you don't like the videos, I can respect, but you don't need to say "idiots".

These videos are filmed in roads without traffic, except the Lancia Meeting.

Next time, I don't post any more videos, I don't want to share nothing here, Enjoy "de-tuning" your super Puntos mk1 model 55 with the kit "NASA special"

Best regards.

Quote Originally Posted by f_speed
    OK "sirs" , if you don't like the videos, I can respect, but you don't need to say "idiots".

Next time, I don't post any more videos, I don't want to share nothing here, Enjoy "de-tuning" your super Puntos mk1 model 55 with the kit "NASA special"

Best regards.
    haha your funny.

Photoshoppin' Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by f_speed

Best regards.
    did that take you all night to write up?, or did your mum wright on the back of your hand for you?

Quote Originally Posted by jahilton2002
    did that take you all night to write up?, or did your mum wright on the back of your hand for you?
    hahaha, I just read the email notification, smarty

I go party at night, I'm not all the day online in Internet, eating donuts, behind the computer, I have "LIFE", I know you don't understand, but try to go out some day.... with your "friends" if you have someone hahaha.

Ciao!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast