Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ibiza Cupra

Punto Lover
    mayb im wrong then, im sure its a 52plate wat yr is a 51 plate? o i dno dam fast car it is neway!

Punto Lover
    its a 51 plate actually, checked as i came home!

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by ste gt
    Its on an X reg, was born December 21st 2000, so jus gone 5 years old.

Heres the link to where I found it, its the 8th one down, black, from Sea View Motor Company:-

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www...ch_full=SEARCH
    thats a lovely car for the money. bargain!

1/4 mile at a time
    i still want one, booootiful cars.

is getting it revo'd really worth it tho?

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldie Punto
    over on the Seatcupra.net people are using miltek (sp.) exhausts...

ive been keeping an eye on autotrader and didnt notice that one...

Garryboy get some new pics of yours as there from when you first got it aint they...

remember i said i would dark the rims...

Alright goldie

It aint my car believe it or not, Its a freind of mine who stays round the corner. He's a panel beater/sprayer and did his own wheels. he has H&R cup kit on it But no remap yet. His car does look good though.

I'm getting The same suspension kit once i save my pennies up, but at the moment mines still "LOOKS" standard. But is sitting with 200+bhp and **** load of torque

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by T
    is getting it revo'd really worth it tho?
    Thats what i wanna find out. Definetly gonna get it done, but a bit skint at the mo for obvious reasons!

Cheers everyone for the excellent feedback and opinions. Ive fallen in love with it tbh. Gonna lower it on full sus kit (not sure what type yet), possibly put some 17's on it and revo it with a full stainless, de-cat, downpipe and induction kit. Theres a few people on Seatcupra.net with those mods, knocking out around 220-230bhp. Be nice if I can get it to that sort'a power!

Found one slight thing that bugs me about it tho, you cant take the oe radio out and replace it. So am gonna have to source a CD Multi-changer which works with it and somehow put that in.

Thanks anyway

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by Garryboy
    Alright goldie

It aint my car believe it or not, Its a freind of mine who stays round the corner. He's a panel beater/sprayer and did his own wheels. he has H&R cup kit on it But no remap yet. His car does look good though.

I'm getting The same suspension kit once i save my pennies up, but at the moment mines still "LOOKS" standard. But is sitting with 200+bhp and **** load of torque
    lol i knows its not your car, but if you remember i was looking at getting one and i said when i did the rims would go dark...

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldie Punto
    lol i knows its not your car, but if you remember i was looking at getting one and i said when i did the rims would go dark...
    yep i remember it well mate. Not that keen on mat black but prefer anthracite. Think i'l get mines done that colour. dont want to be copying now do i

Quote Originally Posted by ste gt
    Thats what i wanna find out. Definetly gonna get it done, but a bit skint at the mo for obvious reasons!

Found one slight thing that bugs me about it tho, you cant take the oe radio out and replace it. So am gonna have to source a CD Multi-changer which works with it and somehow put that in.

Thanks anyway
    Revo has been the best £450 i've spent on a car. Unbelievable difference it has made. As for the cd changer mines came without to. I bought a second hand one from Seatcupra.net for £60 and all the Vag ones fit ok as far as i know ie VW, SEAT, AUDI and SKODA there are always some for sale on ebay.

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by SleeperGT
    About as quick as a seb2 gt running perfect IMO!
    Not sure about this statement. My punto was Seb2 (probably not running perfectly!!) and the Ibiza is definitly faster in all aspects than it. Might not feel as brutally quick off the mark, but it really is quicker.

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Garryboy
    yep i remember it well mate. Not that keen on mat black but prefer anthracite. Think i'l get mines done that colour. dont want to be copying now do i

Revo has been the best £450 i've spent on a car. Unbelievable difference it has made. As for the cd changer mines came without to. I bought a second hand one from Seatcupra.net for £60 and all the Vag ones fit ok as far as i know ie VW, SEAT, AUDI and SKODA there are always some for sale on ebay.
    Right, sounds good. Im gonna go on now then and have a look.

Do you know if the standard unit has pre-outs for the installation of an amp??

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast