Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just bought a GT

davesimmo

Just bought a GT

Well, like the title says, i have just purchased a Met Blue GT3 it is a 1999 T-Reg.
    It is in mint condition, has a full magnex system some different alloys 17" i think they are, dark coloured ones similar colour to the standard GT3 alloys.
    Its done 74,000 miles, FULL service history and i mean FULL never seen so many receipts, the last owner really did care for this car, there is receipts for everything all FIAT dealer too.
    Top notch Cobra Cat 1 alarm immobiliser too.
    It is great.
    I used to own i GT but it was a P-reg Met red one, i sold it and it was the biggest mistake of my life to sell it, but as from next friday when i pick up my new baby it will be a dream come true again. Oh i paid £2000 for it which may seem on the high side but for what it is the car is worth it, and with it been a late GT too, i was happy with that.
    Just need a dump valve now.
    I also managed to get them to change the cambelt and give it a FULL service too. and new brakes on the rear as the pads were low.
    I will post pics next friday when i get it. CANT WAIT!!!

Punto Sports Club Member xploitGT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by davesimmo
    Well, like the title says, i have just purchased a Met Blue GT3 it is a 1999 T-Reg.
    It is in mint condition, has a full magnex system some different alloys 17" i think they are, dark coloured ones similar colour to the standard GT3 alloys.
    Its done 74,000 miles, FULL service history and i mean FULL never seen so many receipts, the last owner really did care for this car, there is receipts for everything all FIAT dealer too.
    Top notch Cobra Cat 1 alarm immobiliser too.
    It is great.
    I used to own i GT but it was a P-reg Met red one, i sold it and it was the biggest mistake of my life to sell it, but as from next friday when i pick up my new baby it will be a dream come true again. Oh i paid £2000 for it which may seem on the high side but for what it is the car is worth it, and with it been a late GT too, i was happy with that.
    Just need a dump valve now.
    I also managed to get them to change the cambelt and give it a FULL service too. and new brakes on the rear as the pads were low.
    I will post pics next friday when i get it. CANT WAIT!!!

2k is cheap as chips as you say for all that service history.

you got a good deal there.

oh and welcome:xmas33:
    XploitGT

davesimmo
    here is a couple of pics of my old beast that i have not stopped looking at since the day i sold her. best thing about it is i see it at least once a week driving around my home town.

davesimmo
    Thanks for the welcome, hi to everyone, i hope to spend time on this website in the future and hope to attend some meets too.
    DAVE

Banned
    looks sweet mate, good bargin there too, any plans?? or the usual performance routes??

£2k is cheap I get a T reg and I paid £3700 for it altho it is in very very good nick, yo got a bargin there.

davesimmo
    i am glad people are telling me it is a bargain, it is 100% spotless too, cant believe how tidy it really is!!!
    Interior is spot on too.
    Dont know what mods i am going to give it yet. apart from dump valve, what dump valve is best for these cars?
    I did have one on my red GT and that was a bailey dump valve.
    DAVE

Banned
    i hate the bailys, i prefer the forge mate best sounding IMO

Punto know it all
    i was keeping an i on this GT...

think you might have got a bargin...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast