Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Speeding

Punto know it all
    I've been looking on google but can't find what type it is. It should be 40 through there anyway. Ah well. If I get something through I'll won't accept it.
    My dad has been caught twice in the last week by the camera at the beddingham crossing doing only 35mph on the opposite side of the road. Its a 40mph limit!

Southern Events Organiser
    im not convinced with that bedingham one, it sounds crap to me!? are they doing him for it or what?

Punto know it all
    He hasn't heard anything yet but he said if he does hear anything he's taking them to court because its fekin pathetic. I was suprised I didn't caught when they were doing a speed trap down lottbridge drove. All of the slow cars sitting in the inside lane must have blocked the laser camera from gettin a clear shot because I was doing around 50-55 and never heard a thing :xmas22:

1/4 mile at a time
    its like the ones by preston park, i go past there purposely a bit faster to make the one of the other side of the rd go off and **** up peeps on that side of the road (immature i know)

trust me if its the setup im thinking of you will NOT get caught, chillax

Punto know it all
    Cheers lads for the replies. My mind is at rest... :xmas14:

MERRY XMAS!

Punto know it all
    Unless it was a truevello in disguise?

Punto Lover
    Yep there's one in my area which is similar, been flashed by it a couple of times on the other side of the road. Never had a ticket though. :xmas7:

Punto Lover
    Yeh that 1 is defiantly a gatso. You wouldnt have got caught. But dont have a heart attack if u pass it again in the next few days and its facing the other way, cos they do swap it around! At the end of the day if you dont get anything through the post in 14 days its a non starter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12