Thread: got the keys to a subaru wrx sti

Photoshoppin' Post Whore

got the keys to a subaru wrx sti

Foooooooook me!!!!!!! i run out of road everytime i booted it!!! the turbo had so much kick! didn't seem to lag either........ it's the third turbo i have driven.... (only been driving 12months) 1st was my cuz's punto gt3 (JIMBO!) then my mates r5 and now he's scooby....... to be real honest though...... it DID scare me......too much...., i think i'd be happy with a seb 4.1 punto for a few years first. i couldn't justify how people can be allowed to drive cars with so much power......

it's a 1996 wrx sti import, white with gold wheels, coilovers, fmic, dump valve, turbo timer.... blah blah..... just short of 300bhp he says......

lol had to phone him to say "the car won't turn off" he laughed and said "it's the turbo timer you d1ck!" lol. i was so high on the moment i forgot about those....... felt a right tit lol......

joey_turbo
    quality stuff.
    This is gonna be my next "sensible" car.

Punto Lover
    LOL! Everytime i get in a 4x4 jap beast i wonder why the fook i bother with my gt?!?!?!

Their fast, grip, cheap and fast!!! Oh and their fast aswell!!

.....Anybody want to buy a gt?? (it could be your warm up before the wrx!! )

Photoshoppin' Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by jimn
    LOL! Everytime i get in a 4x4 jap beast i wonder why the fook i bother with my gt?!?!?!

Their fast, grip, cheap and fast!!! Oh and their fast aswell!!

.....Anybody want to buy a gt?? (it could be your warm up before the wrx!! )
    same your isn't a turbo anymore......................

................ ok that was harsh..... im sorry

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by jahilton2002
    same your isn't a turbo anymore......................

................ ok that was harsh..... im sorry
    Oi !!

I will have it in bits by the morning! Coinsidently booked the rest of the week off.... Dont know if thats good or bad..!?

Photoshoppin' Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by jimn
    Oi !!

I will have it in bits by the morning! Coinsidently booked the rest of the week off.... Dont know if thats good or bad..!?
    i'm just gonna finish my bodywork off and then start looking into doing a conversion mmmmaahhhhww

Punto Lover
    i drove an 02 wrx the other day at work fookin quick.. and the noise is unreal i could just sit and listen to it all day.. as soon as my insurance permits it i'll be lookin at one of those or an evo.. awesome cars.

Moose
    My mate at work has a STI Import 320bhp, just had new turbo on it.

Its fast as ****, BUT it only does 120 miles to a tank, and thats driving like a granny.

When your booting it, he says he gets 102/105 miles to a tank, and its 52 to fill it up.

I couldn';t justify that at all!