View Poll Results: How much spent on Your Punto Since owning (Be honest)

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • £1000

24 19.51%
  • £2000

29 23.58%
  • £3000

11 8.94%
  • £4000

13 10.57%
  • £5000

8 6.50%
  • £6000

9 7.32%
  • £6001 - £8000

7 5.69%
  • £8001 - £10000

13 10.57%
  • £15000

5 4.07%
  • Over £15000

4 3.25%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: How much have you spent?

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Grishnack
    44k lol

demonfish
    on the punto - easily 5-6k...

on the delta...

£5k for engine, lightened balanced full rebuild with new head, rods, crank and pistons, box rebuild also.

£1k on new turbo and other bits and bobs...

around £2k on full set of powerflex bushes, front upper brace, rear upper brace, rear lower brace, rear cradle...

£1k on alcantara retrim and cobra buckets

£500 on rims....

offset against that, £1.2k of stuff of it i have sold (wheels interior etc)

and how many miles this year?

LMAO - 430

1.2puntosporting
    i just wanna ad.. the people who spend 10k + on there car.. are sad ?! id rather buy a house etc insted of wasting it on a car.. fair enough if u love ur car.. but spending all that on it is bad !"? all that money put into 1 car... could be easilky smashed into.. or nicked.. i wouldnt bother myself !?

I must stop saying "tbh"
    Quote Originally Posted by 1.2puntosporting
    i just wanna ad.. the people who spend 10k + on there car.. are sad ?! id rather buy a house etc insted of wasting it on a car.. fair enough if u love ur car.. but spending all that on it is bad !"? all that money put into 1 car... could be easilky smashed into.. or nicked.. i wouldnt bother myself !?
    you obviously live in a hole then tbh

never had a car so much as looked at funny tbh

love the fact that its new and drives nice so reckon its worth the cash tbh

1.2puntosporting
    Quote Originally Posted by slider
    you obviously live in a hole then tbh

never had a car so much as looked at funny tbh

love the fact that its new and drives nice so reckon its worth the cash tbh
    can u plz speak clearly and in english wtf ur on about me living in a hole ?

I must stop saying "tbh"
    you were saying its a waste to spend money on a car that will get broken into or nicked. i was saying i live in a nice place where that is not a concern therefore i feel justified in my expenditure.

is that not apparent?

btw i couldn't give a **** about capitals paragraphs or sentances

1.2puntosporting
    Quote Originally Posted by slider
    you were saying its a waste to spend money on a car that will get broken into or nicked. i was saying i live in a nice place where that is not a concern therefore i feel justified in my expenditure.

is that not apparent?

btw i couldn't give a **** about capitals paragraphs or sentances
    i live in a place out of the way from ppl who get jealous of the car i drive.. recently i had a chav putting my tyres down due to jealousy.. and that was in town !? if i was a car like a skyline.. im bound to spend lots of money on it.. cs u need a fast car to go with looks.. and if u have a slow car.. but good looks.. whats the point in having it

Punto Sports Club Member xploitGT's Avatar
    what if you have the money and you enjoy your car. If your happy in spending money and you like your car more after then why not.

i went from a 180bhp punto to a 280bhp rwd monster a few months ago because i had trouble with my GT and then 2 months down the line i went back to me old punto and then paid £600.00 to get it fixed.

i prefer the punto as it is personal preference.

houses get broken into and burnt etc also, cars and houses are money pits whether you like it or not. As most of us do not have a house at the minute we are spending them on our cars.

we are all crazy
    XploitGT

1.2puntosporting
    Quote Originally Posted by xploitGT
    what if you have the money and you enjoy your car. If your happy in spending money and you like your car more after then why not.

i went from a 180bhp punto to a 280bhp rwd monster a few months ago because i had trouble with my GT and then 2 months down the line i went back to me old punto and then paid £600.00 to get it fixed.

i prefer the punto as it is personal preference.

houses get broken into and burnt etc also, cars and houses are money pits whether you like it or not. As most of us do not have a house at the minute we are spending them on our cars.

we are all crazy
    nice quote about the spending it on our cars.. yes i do love my car.. but id rather move out my mum and dads house insted of putting it into my car.. i still thik just having alloys is good enough ?

Punto Sports Club Member xploitGT's Avatar
    if i was a car like a skyline.. im bound to spend lots of money on it..
    so your saying its ok to waste money on a skyline though but not on a punto.

Would you like me to delete you post earlier
    XploitGT

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast