Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Edinburgh Cruise 26th Nov

Quote Originally Posted by Sas
    and errm FYI pug ecosse is in edinburgh and happen to churn out some of the finest french TAT in the uk?!? Silly boy

1997 Fiat Punto GT Abarth - being restored
    2014 Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake

Sas
    oh no worries, plenty of tude headed his way LOL

Dale
    OMFG, thats just plain nasty!!!

and errm FYI pug ecosse is in edinburgh and happen to churn out some of the finest cars in the uk?!? Silly boy
    Ecosse is in West Lothian, 5 miles from me. they turn out lots of show cars which look good but hardly any have any power. Which are fine if your into that kinda thing.

I prefer fast cars and not ricers. Ive been to edinburgh cruise so many times and its the same 1.1's and 1.2's

Hope you all have a good night though

Summer is deffo the best time for cruises

Sas
    ooo hark at you, fellow scot and you're slatin your own.

they do sometime pump out a fast un

Dale
    ooo hark at you, fellow scot and you're slatin your own.

they do sometime pump out a fast un
    I cant think of that many cars they have done which are actually fast. Or they do a big engine conversion and then weigh the car down with sound systems and huge bodykits.

There isnt much point in that.

Suppose its a phase everyone goes through, at one point I to had the 1.1 with the wild paint and huge sound install

Sas
    thats great hun but you're spammin my post! question was are you going or not

Sas

and while we're at it the above are piccy's of my pal marks car done at PE and i happen to think it's well sexual

Sas
    obv minus the one of my car *dozzy coo*

Dale
    Ive seen that 206 quite alot ovwer the past couple of years, its very nice but it aint fast

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale
    my pee in the wind has turned into a sex wee , lol

Still wouldnt go to Edinburgh cruise though, full of wee idiots in crap cars. Plus its freezing
    thats not true
    as for the 1.1's and 1.2's comments, if u had went (which was the 25th not the 26th) u would have seen the 5.7 transam effortlessly doing burnouts and doughnuts while the copers were enjoying the view, also quite a few evos and 1 skyline R34 came in (he left hermi with white stains on his bonnet and exhaust )
    the only punto i seen at edinburgh cruise was a white mk1 with full beast bodykit and white multispokes. was cold lots of slush and me nearly getting caught having some fun in a nearby college carpark lol.

wasnt busy but it was a great nite

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast