Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: corbeau

Punto know it all

corbeau

as some of u may know, when i had my accident my corbeau carrera seats failed and broke. the rachet gave way on both seats causing the back of the seat to collapse. least to say i wasnt best pleased as my rear passenger could of come off a lot worse than she did.

after calling corbeau and explaining the situation they said they would send a courier out and collect both seats and then either replace them both or fix them 'as this shudnt happen'.

after i send them off i hear nothin for around 2 weeks i then call them to chase up and get fobbed off with excuses that the man im dealing with is busy. then hes on holiday then hes in a meeting. this went on for another week untill i finally got through to him, for him to tell me that one of the seats has gone missing and he is doing his best to sort it out.

every week since then i have had 'it will be sorted this week' or mr X is busy at the moment can he call u back blah blah blah.

after 2months i finally lost my rag with the guy on the phone(not the guy i was dealing with) telling him i wasnt happy and this has gone on long enough, ignoring my calls etc and i want something done. low and behold i get though to mr X and he says we will replace both seats with brand new seats for the price of one seat at trade price.

i had to say yes otherwise this would of carried on for another month.

so after 2 months of being nice it got to the stage where i had to lose my rag to get things done.

NEVER DEAL WITH CORBEAU.

1/4 mile at a time
    hmmm how mch was it at trade price? still shoudlnt of had to pay for them but atleast you have to nice new seats.

Punto know it all
    128 quid. that includes delivery and the 2 subframes i sent them....one if which has been lost!

i did call trading standards about it and they said that corbeau dont really have to do anything as i didnt buy the seats or buy them from them direct but they do if there is a safety issue which there was.

so ive just settled for 2 brand new carreras with frames for £128.

Punto know it all
    You shouldnt have had to pay out a penny. I wouldnt have done.

Punto know it all
    ideally i wouldnt but due to the fact i bought them privatly i dont really have a leg to stand on.

i have spoken to trading standards and they have advised me to go for what they have offered me due to the fact that they arent really liable in the first place.

Punto Sports Club Member xploitGT's Avatar
    fooking a55holes.

are we still meeting at MK next week steve so i can buy your old (non courbeu) seats.
    XploitGT

Punto know it all
    yes mate that should still be ok depending on if the seats arrive before then.

Punto Sports Club Member xploitGT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntoSte
    yes mate that should still be ok depending on if the seats arrive before then.
    cooooool
    XploitGT

Punto know it all
    absolute useless tossers.

just spent the last hour or so......tryin to fit bloody seats.

and heres why.

http://www.puntosportsclub.co.uk/for...276#post414276
    Last edited by GTste; 25th November 2005 at 12:25.

Punto know it all
    Linky no work

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast