Thread: tonight at reading cruise said hi!

Punto Enthusiast

tonight at reading cruise said hi!

whoever you are sorry mate was in the middle of somethimg came over to have a chat but ud left appologies for my rudeness!

Punto Lover
    alright mate, that was me, its ok i could see ya was busy, ya gt is looking nice, love the dash, did ya stay at the cruise long?

Punto Enthusiast
    was there about 30 mins after you left?where you from then? have you been to reading cruise befor?

Punto Lover
    yeah been twice now, i'm from aylesbury, reading is alot better than the mk cruise as the police just do ya for everythign there. Has a nice mixture or cars and tastes at readign thats why i like it, also a few bikers. You local to reading and are ya there much?

Punto Enthusiast
    i live about 5-10 mins drive from where we were so not far at all, you headin down next week if so pm me il meet for a chat never get any puntos at reading! what set up you running?

Punto Lover
    dont think i will be down next week, but will be down soon so i'll send you a pm, next time i go i think i will be brining a few mates with puntos aswell. My setup is quite standard its a gt1 with, Dumpvalve, Induction kit, drilled and groved front and rear brakes, -60mm gmax springs, zorst, tinted windows, GT3 alloys and interior. I dont want to do anything else to her as i'm trying to save for a newer gt3