View Poll Results: Bring James back or leave him out?!

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Leave him out

21 60.00%
  • Bring James back

14 40.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: !!Serious!!

Evilution
    Mooki - "You don't see me, or scott, or pummy, or mersey, or anyone else being rude, or offending people we don't know"

I notice that my name isn't down there
    I'm only rude and/or offensive if the situation dictates.

demonfish
    bring him back - stops people askin me all the questions

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by demonfish
    bring him back - stops people askin me all the questions
    you love it really!

Withnail
    If he were to be polite, and helpful he would not have been banned, but every thread he contributes to ends up in sexual innendo and slagging off of members, which is not what this place is for.
    I think thats a very fair point mook. I'm not overly bothered if he never comes back, but I think a lot of people took him way too seriously - I actually found his banter (and I truly believe that's all it was) to be quite funny. I agree that its not funny when he starts calling people *****, etc, but the majority of his posts put a smile on my face.

Its down to the moderators in the end, anyway and like I said, I'm not too bothered if he stays banned.

Also, I dont know if anyone noticed but he did begin to be a bit more curtious by putting after the majority of his posts to signal the fact that he was just having a laugh.

*foxie*
    i honestly agree with mook. he doesn't even own a punto any more for a start, he may well no some stuff but im sure theres other ppl on here that know's stuff or other ways of finding things out isnt there?? i havent been on here that long and i noticed straight away who was the annoying piss taker!! im sure we'd all survive without him wouldnt we??

i cant remeber who said it but someone said on page 1 that everyone has there moment of being a ****..and yes we do..but not every minute of everyday! james doesnt have a moment, hes like it 24.7

i dont know james so i cant say i have anything against him personally either...he just needs to be sorted out...actually how can he be when he's already been banned 10 times before...that must say something?? we dont need a piss taking **** on the forum which doesnt even own a punto anymore!!

thats all IMO so nobody have ago at me for saying it please

Turbo Tipo
    i voted for him to come back.

Foxie your contradict yourself a couple of times :

i cant remeber who said it but someone said on page 1 that everyone has there moment of being a ****..and yes we do..but not every minute of everyday! james doesnt have a moment, hes like it 24.7

i dont know james so i cant say i have anything against him personally either
    If you dont know him, how do you know he is a "****"

i honestly agree with mook. he doesn't even own a punto any more for a start, he may well no some stuff but im sure theres other ppl on here that know's stuff or other ways of finding things out isnt there
    Just because someone doesnt have the car anymore, doesnt mean they are not allowed here, could say im not allowed here because i dont drive a punto, while there are a couple of people who drive a saxo and a supra, you saying they shouldnt be here either? Mooki used to have a tipo, but that doesnt stop him posting on the tipo forum

Chris Harrison - Kudos
    I think this should perhaps get left where it is now as no one else should get involved. It is upto the moderators to decide. Everyone has their own opinions of everyone else and no matter what other people say they will not change.

ross
    james knows his **** and is very civil in person and on the phone, and ive never had beef with him on the net either. think he just goes a bit ape every now and then.

*foxie*
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Tipo
    i voted for him to come back.

Foxie your contradict yourself a couple of times :

i dont know james so i cant say i have anything against him personally either
    If you dont know him, how do you know he is a "****"

i honestly agree with mook. he doesn't even own a punto any more for a start, he may well no some stuff but im sure theres other ppl on here that know's stuff or other ways of finding things out isnt there
    Just because someone doesnt have the car anymore, doesnt mean they are not allowed here, could say im not allowed here because i dont drive a punto, while there are a couple of people who drive a saxo and a supra, you saying they shouldnt be here either? Mooki used to have a tipo, but that doesnt stop him posting on the tipo forum
    yes i no i said i dont know him but hes a ****...i ment he is a **** on here!!! i dont mean ppl who dont drive a punto cant come on here it was just another thing to say why he shouldnt come on here cuz he takes the piss. as i said, its jus in my own opinion so forget it!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123