View Poll Results: Bring James back or leave him out?!

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Leave him out

21 60.00%
  • Bring James back

14 40.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: !!Serious!!

puntodan

!!Serious!!

Right this is a serious subject!!

I know James Hans and I have not exactly seen eye to eye over the last year or so but i feel it is still unfair that he has been banned again!!

I think he should be allowed to come back on here, as he can still doa lot for the group even though he doesn't even own a Punto anymore, like the Sebchips and fuel pumps etc. a lot of people will loose out if he is not here to sort things like this out for us!

Please don't delete this post or move it cos i feel it is something that needs to be discussed hence the poll!!

Bring him back or leave him out?! You decide!!

Punto know it all
    I doubt anything posted here will affect mike's decision.

DougC
    Why was he banned this time? I didn't see anything particularly bad (for James)

Anonymous

Re: !!Serious!!

Quote Originally Posted by puntodan
    I think he should be allowed to come back on here, as he can still doa lot for the group even though he doesn't even own a Punto anymore, like the Sebchips and fuel pumps etc. a lot of people will loose out if he is not here to sort things like this out for us!
    I totally agree with this... he plays a key role for the site, and does alot for the members. I don't really need to say anymore on the matter.

puntodan
    That is what i was trying to assertain (spelling!?) for this post!

He can do a lot to help all the poeple on here out so it seems silly that he is not allowed her to view or post things!

Chris Harrison - Kudos
    the guy is a ****, but he does seem to know alot of ****!

puntodan
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Harrison - Kudos
    the guy is a ****, but he does seem to know alot of ****!
    lol personal opinions aside though Chris as I think most people think he is a **** but that is just him, you have to know how to take him, so to speak!

He has a wealth of knowledge and with out it a lot of you lot would not have done the mods you have done today! Just think some people say no cos they don't like him as a person of he has slagged them off, and that will not help new members and even existing members!

This is just my opinion but feel it needs to be aired!!

Chris Harrison - Kudos
    That is why I also wrote that he knows alot of ****. He is helpful, but he needs to learn when not to be a ****.

skate2create
    Damn, beat me to it.
    I would say that he can act the tit quite alot of the time but he has a lot of knowledge he can share when it comes to the punto.
    Maybe we should have a section just for hans called: "ASK HANS"
    and then everyones happy?!? just a thought mind you!
    Dan

Bluepuntogav
    The main problem is that if you are a new member and you ask a fairly simple question he will ridicule you for it. That also goes for other members questions. Such as I asked if the bonnet lifters would fit a Mk2, "of course they will" he responds, I had a look yesterday and well they wont fit straight on.

Its the same issue that why did he need to come onto my forum and post messages that were of no relevance such as "cocks", "your cars are gay" etc etc.

I am not going to say that he doesnt know his stuff as he clearly has knowledge, but obviously has a problem with sharing it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast