Hi all,
My Mrs, on behlaf of top-end.com has organized a Cruise in aid of raising funds for breast cancer. Now breast cancer or any form of cancer is somthing which has effected most of us in some way shape or form, Amy had a family tradady a few years ago, and has been doing breats cancer events ever since. She recently did a sponserd walk, raising £1300 with all 50+ people doing the 9 mile walk.

Now she has organized a car cruise.

The cruise is being held this Friday ( official breast cancer awareness day )

We have over 10 cruise sites attending, based in Wales, Down South and some coming from Up north, If this site is interested in setting a convoy to this event please send me a PM

its being held in the Manchester area, but the location is being kept quiet to the puiblic, only released to Admin / convoy leaders for there site, this is to prevent unwanted attention from scalleys and trouble causers and such like.

We are asking a donation of £1 per person who attends, or what every change you have. Please give generously as this is going to help mroe lives from being saved from the deadley cancer.

If anyone from here is interested in running a convoy to this event please PM me for details and convoy details by Wed/ Thursday.

Thanks