Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Phase 2 of the GT revamp starts next weekend

Punto know it all
    ITs not the fact they're off ebay. It just the whole thing with that seller and his fascination with silver and 12 colour flip paint, painting everything he gets his hands on and sells them on at stupid money on ebay. It all looks pink imo.

Breadvan Skillz
    Quote Originally Posted by cpunto
    ITs not the fact they're off ebay. It just the whole thing with that seller and his fascination with silver and 12 colour flip paint, painting everything he gets his hands on and sells them on at stupid money on ebay. It all looks pink imo.

Well ill take my own pics at the moment i can see red, orange, blue and green at the angle i am sat at!

Punto Lover
    how much did ya get them for in the end? i did see them on ebay myself, its very hard to take pics of these to show what they are really like, do a vid on ya phone and post it if ya can

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by cpunto
    and he makes a lot of money from it too
    i was watching a dash kit, heater knobs, and electric window switches last week, they went for over £50 + about £20 p&p!

Breadvan Skillz
    Quote Originally Posted by stevecnet
    how much did ya get them for in the end? i did see them on ebay myself, its very hard to take pics of these to show what they are really like, do a vid on ya phone and post it if ya can
    30 notes mate plus a tenner on delivery.

I think his stuff is nice and any one of us could do what he does and earn a crust ! so instead of moaning about it get yourselfs down the breakers and do some of this yourselves.

Im waiting for him to do my dash kit and centre console in flip.

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more!
    From what i can see that look good. Not on a blue car right enough, but im guessing you are changing that too Going a bit like the lad with the massive whels, ali something or other????

1/4 mile at a time
    i bought them off this dude on ebay, they looked crap on my car. mez now has them and they look wicked against the white of his car.

all depends on what colour your going now skillz.

Breadvan Skillz
    Quote Originally Posted by mr t
    i bought them off this dude on ebay, they looked crap on my car. mez now has them and they look wicked against the white of his car.

all depends on what colour your going now skillz.

That would be telling wouldnt it

Although no its not going to be Ali B's colour :P

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by mr t
    i'll second that, i saw his at USC, didnt know that thats how he got hold of them

Dancing Queenie
    Quote Originally Posted by punto16v
    i'll second that, i saw his at USC, didnt know that thats how he got hold of them
    USC, oh how i cherish the memories, it was minted

your beast of a pug!

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast