Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: bristol meet?

Punto Enthusiast
    sounds like a plan to me aslong as a newbie is welcome lol ! i dont mind driving up to Cribs sorta area know it pretty well ! Meet a few nice young women from there lol when we thinking of doing this ?? Bit cold for a bbq though dont ya think ??

Punto Enthusiast
    Yea, no worriez mate! Everyone is real nice! I had not been to a meet before the cribbs one a few weeks ago, but i realli enjoyed it and everyone is real helpful and we had a laugh!! Where you from mate?! Could have a mini convoy with me and cat.

-=No need to mention the Chav in his GT!! OH DEAR! Such a laugh=- :-D

Punto Lover
    both cats and 55tims houses sounds good

55tims is closer to me so that sounds good

cats is a good idea because i could do her ic at the same time

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more!
    If Tim is up for it at his house thats better as its more local for everyone to get to as, i think there is only myself and Scott down this way.

Mayb next year when the weather picks up and is a litle warmer? Then i think the B-B-Q is a gr8 idea.

Will b in touch about FMIC x

Punto Enthusiast
    i live just outside bath guys so i really dont mind ! im pretty open and i love driving so its all good :-)

leegt2
    we could always meet in weston? **** loads of cars down there on sunday nights especially?

Punto know it all
    its come to that time of year when its to dark and cold for a meet...

some of you may remember the membury meet i did in Nov last year and it was so cool! and as its dark its no good for taking pics...

also when people are cold the last thing they are gunna wanna do is stand around out in the cold...

i was thinking a BBQ down weston beach or something next year when its warmer...

Punto Lover
    I'll have a word with me nan about letting you lot loose in her garden, but, as long as she's cool with it and having met a fair few of you It wouldn't be too much of a problem if anyone's actually considering coming over

oh, the 15-20 cars bit is just the front yard, theres room for camping on the middle lawn and BBQ's on the top lawn ontop of that. just mind the geese, they're nasty little ****ers.

Punto Lover
    ill be up for a meet, as long as i get my car sorted out!

maybe we could have the meet earlier in the day as it wont be as dark then, say 11.30?

instead of a bbq, we could just get a load of takeaway food?

im open to suggestions.

where abouts do you live 55tim?

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by webbo
    where abouts do you live 55tim?
    on the A38 from gloucester-bristol, in a little place called rudgeway, if you've heard of/driven past the masons arms pub, it's about 500 yards from there. one junction down the M5 and 5 minutes on the A38 away from cribs, I reckon a BBQ would be the best bet as far as cheapness goes and anyone wanting to have a few would be welcome to camp., I'll have to run it by the boss (my nan) though, but I'm fine with it.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast