Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112

Thread: this will make you cry....

Punto Enthusiast
    Ah gutted!! I was realli looking forward to posting such a nice msg to her as well! Was gonna tell her how nice her cars looks and everythin!! LOL!

biggest retard 2 grace a puntos driving seat? YES......jealous cos uv got a GT and ur 18? .....im 18 n im soon having a GT but im not guna dress it up like a homos handbag becus im 18!? WTF?!?!

Guys how do I get onto the message board wanted to leave a message about her mates, what a bunch of ugly monkeys! Everything I click on takes me back to the home page and if I see anymore of those moving hearts and spots I will hunt her down and beat her and her fience!

Punto know it all
    she has taken it off due to all the abuse(truth) from the psc faithfull lol.

Punto Lover
    Taken from her site:

'Soon to have Custom Body Kit, Paint Job and Interior colours not sure yet, Engine 2.0 20v Turbo maybe, 21's or 22's for show they have got 21's on a punto be4 so ganna be hard work but will try 22's see what happends, Lambo doors, Hydraulics, Custom Rear Led lights (fitted in rear bumper), Angel lights, Big Custom Exhaust, Mirrors not sure yet, Custom vent, Nitrous purge coming out of the wheel Arches, Custom Install and lots more spending just over £20,000 on it and no its not a joke I have the Money so why not spend it on what I love my car and Get your facts right haters dont hate me cos im 18 years old with a punto gt and why buy a new car when the old cars need love. The new punto's are **** to the older 1s dont like the new 1s at all so to all them haters who think they know me when they dont keep ya Mouths shut you got a prob with me come down my way and say it 2 my face anyway Thort I would get this sortd out sorry mates'

This makes me laff

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more!
    What is with those wheels They are awful!

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis.P
    you got a prob with me come down my way and say it 2 my face anyway
    Surely someone on here is from her area and seen..."it"... driving about???
    Surely its a nomination for a Barry Boys "SOTW"

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112