Thread: Warrington monday night Cruise

Punto_Blue

Warrington monday night Cruise

Does anyone go this?? apparently on the first monday of the month almost 500 cars go. just seeing if any of you guys go as am thinking of going this monday...

stern
    I heard last monday the popo turned up locked the car park and searched everyones cars and they didn't get out until 1am !

I have never been to be honest don't go to many of these type of events

jay punto
    I go to cruise every week and yes there were 500 cars there with a sound off and a rolling road. Last monday sq plus turned up in there C2 which was on the cover of max. As to people getting locked in you shouldn't belive what you here, it is private land and the police have NEVER STEPPED FOOT ON THERE even though there is a burn out area to shred your tred its an awesome night every week get your ass down there its opposite B&Q.
    JAY

stern
    ah well that would be the "legal" cruise the illegal one got locked in.

i hope that dude has public liability insurance otherwise it's still illegal.

Punto_Blue
    what punto have you got then jay punto?

jay punto
    I have the pink and silver one that used to be there and featured in max power a few times it had full stupid back seats out fibre-glass install but i'm banned so its a shell on axel stands wiating for some parts to start it again im going for best modified punto in the WORLD.