Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my car before crash & after

Dam thats hard lines mate.

What i do now, is judge quikly whether the accident will be my fault or not, well actually you can always tell if its ya own fault- so if you think its the other drivers fault- just plough into them or let them hit you (maybe a fient at slight evasive action) - then call TJ LEGAL, their insurance will have to pay out for all ya shiit anyway

Me da got cut up by a lorry and he ended up in some railings trying to avoid him; even then i would have let the lorry take me out (pray to God that i dont get too badly hurt at the same time ) then sue his mothafukkin ass!!
    Last edited by KAS; 14th September 2005 at 14:08.

Punto Lover
    @ 16Gt / Na my bonet wasent damaged. Just missed it, skimed it. I went through insurance They reakon there was £4500 worth of damage. Ha!! I could have done it for £1500 if i had the money, Though prob werent worth it though.

@ Kas / Yer i would have loved to done that, and now i wish i had. As the driver drove of and i didnt get the plate number i couldent do a damn thing...
    The witness i had, didnt see the whole thing so they didnt think to get the plate number of the car.
    If i was to regonise it now, theres no point in doing anything cos she'll just deney it.

God' damm drivers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12