Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Police!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RacingBabe

Police!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My car (Big Blue) was left in orpington wednesday night and at 6.20am my Bf was awoken by my car alarm,
    He ran outside within 20 secs and found my window smashed and my boot open!!!!!!
    Luckily on thing stolen were my 6x9s and the parcel shelf (only cause they couldnt get the subs out quick enough)
    do u know the funniest thing...........the POLICE TOLD ME THEY WERE TO BUSY TO DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The car needs a new door due to scratches and a dent in the top of the window from a metal bar or something, a new window (tinted), new parcel shelf and new 6x9s!!
    So its gonna cost me at least £500!

Frustrating thing is that the police wont even attempt to do anything about it!!! They told me they were to busy to deal with this sort of incident!!!!!
    So then what i dont understand is if they are soooooo busy why do they take half hour of their time to pull my me over for my number plates!!!!

I think these w**kers need to sort their priorities out!!!!!!!!!!

Any advise on what to do.....I cant claim on my insurance without a crime number!!!!

5 Grand

RacingBabe
    what is that meant to mean??

mezzer75sx
    i have no faith in the police force in this countrey and this just gose to show how **** and usless thay actualy are

Punto Enthusiast
    you sould be able to get a door from a fiat scrap yard, the same colour as well for no more than £45-50. thats with the window in. a parcel shelf shouldnt cost you more than £15. so its only the 6x9's that will cost you and the tint.

think on the good side, you still have your car, some poor g*ts dont get left with that.[-o<

flyingbanana
    i have a stealth shelf with kenwood 6x9s in it in my garage

Big blue
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Grishnack
    5 Grand
    I don't understand ??

Is it because of the fact it was such a good example of a Punto & its now damaged....

Or is there something else you wish to share with us....

1/4 mile at a time
    you aint havin much luck with the police are you....sounds like they are fukin bell ends round your area!

there are a few decent ones, mainly the guys on the site

Punto Lover
    It would probably just take the police 30 minutes to deal with your car getting broken into!!

Up here in Scotland:
    Statement from your bf
    Door to door (see if someone else heard or seen anything)
    Cost of damage and what was stolen
    Scene of crime
    Check SID (Scottish Intelligence Database) any known car thieves working in that area.
    Check crimefile for any other instances of cars getting broken into in your area.
    Here is a crime number for you, we will call you and keep you updated..

But the police do sort out calls in order of urgency.

If they were too busy at the time then that cant be helped but I would be well annoyed if they havent been yet especially if it has been raining and all those lovely fingerprints have disappeared...

Punto Lover
    the previous owner of my car had this happen in dartford but there was blood left on the carpet so he got his old gf (in the police) to trace it did it but the police wouldn't do anything but he did

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast