Thread: Audi TT Quattro Sport

gez

Audi TT Quattro Sport

was just out in one today ( a demo car at work) and thought it was brilliant! it has 240bhp, recaro full racing buckets, stripped out interior and manual box.
    although it aint got the kick like a gt, its progressive but before u no it ur doing stupid speeds! and the handling was great too. fully strengthened suspension using a polished nice rear strutbrace and running 18s. still although i enjoyed it it aint worth 32k! cant wait for the new RS4 to arrive!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gez
    was just out in one today ( a demo car at work) and thought it was brilliant! it has 240bhp, recaro full racing buckets, stripped out interior and manual box.
    although it aint got the kick like a gt, its progressive but before u no it ur doing stupid speeds! and the handling was great too. fully strengthened suspension using a polished nice rear strutbrace and running 18s. still although i enjoyed it it aint worth 32k! cant wait for the new RS4 to arrive!!
    alright for some

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by gez
    my mates a salesman at audi in swansea and had a quattro sport last month, it was red with a black roof and detailing, nice looking car!

gez
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_75SX
    my mates a salesman at audi in swansea and had a quattro sport last month, it was red with a black roof and detailing, nice looking car!
    yes that the car. ours is red with a black roof aswell

Punto know it all
    Nice looking cars, but I'd heard the handling and control generally was nigh on as blunt as the last 225 TT Audi made.

Even on a track with the relevant harnesses, cage and so on it's a very uncommunicative and electronically controlled car.

No doubt fast I'm sure, though.