Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Donny South

Gearbox Abuser
    ahhh fair play, but there was a 1.4 cimq there. some girl owned it, i spoke to her and she said the company that did it said it would take 3 weeks and £2000, but it then took 6months and £6000.....

had a dyno printout for 160bhp and said it was fast as fook, but apon looking at it, the job they did was a ****ing bodge, they basically just welded it in position and didnt try tidying the work up at alll

poor girl, but she seem quite happy to just have it on the road....

i have a pic somewhere..

GhostWKD
    Quote Originally Posted by minifreak
    ahhh fair play, but there was a 1.4 cimq there. some girl owned it, i spoke to her and she said the company that did it said it would take 3 weeks and £2000, but it then took 6months and £6000.....

had a dyno printout for 160bhp and said it was fast as fook, but apon looking at it, the job they did was a ****ing bodge, they basically just welded it in position and didnt try tidying the work up at alll

poor girl, but she seem quite happy to just have it on the road....

i have a pic somewhere..

Yeah, the inner wing had to be cut away and a plate welded in its place she wanted to take it on the 0-60 strip too but has just recently had a new clutch so she couldnt as its being bedded in at the moment

Gearbox Abuser
    shame, would have been very interesting.....

i know that girl with the uno turbo cinq. she has had nothing but problems with it due to shoddy contruction.
    1997 Fiat Punto GT Abarth - being restored
    2014 Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567