Thread: Track day - 29th July

Jan

Track day - 29th July

Hi,

Williamsclio have organised a track day at anglesey for 29th july. We still have a couple of places to fill and it would be nice to have a couple of GT along.

Threre's quite a few clio coming, but also some caterhams, 106 gti, etc

http://www.williamsclio.co.uk/forum/...pic.php?t=1333

Cheers

Punto know it all
    you have to log in for that Jan.

Perhaps it would be better for you to copy and paste the details into this thread - you would hope a least two or three from here would go.

James.

Track day ey

Where the hell is anglesey??

Bollox, 29th is a friday and payday and Fat Bitch gettin serviced day
    Last edited by KAS; 19th July 2005 at 09:59.

Jan
    I've confirmed the above date and venue for our next TrackDay... http://www.anglesey-race-circuit.co.uk/

The price is £100 and can only go ahead with a minimum of 35 cars. It's not exclusively for Clio's, friends or family are more than welcome in other cars but want to keep this our day with no strangers as such.

As on the previous e-mail I have suggested that we travel up on the Thursday evening and camp out then anyone wanting to stay and make a weekend of it we can head back Sat/Sun. This will hopefully appeal for people that would be travelling a lot further.

As Simon has booked this for us we would need to pay for it well in advance, so Simon has suggested that people could book there place with a deposit of £50 and pay the outstanding £50 by a date to be confirmed.

For anyone that hasn't done a TrackDay before please follow the link for info on Insurance, extras that are included etc.... http://www.williamsclio.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=274 ...then also follow the links onto CS for any more info, if u can't find what u want post up and either myself or one of the other guys who have attended Track Days will answer for u.

Reckon this should be a great weekend with hopefully some really good weather on Costa Del Anglesey.

So anyone who DEFINITELY wants to attend please e-mail me gdlanghorn@aol.com or PM, I do have a list of people that have responded to me which I will contact shortly to advise the date but now the date is confirmed could everyone wanting to attend please e-mail or PM.

Jan
    Cool, it would be nice to have a couple of you guys along

Jan
    Any takers?!

Hannah
    Quote Originally Posted by KAS
    Track day ey

Where the hell is anglesey??

Bollox, 29th is a friday and payday and Fat Bitch gettin serviced day

Its in North Wales, Its an ace lil track.

Wish I could go but Iam working sorry, Have a good time, If there is another Track day there I be interested in it.

Punto know it all
    lmfao.

Only a 470 mile round trip for me then! Shame.