Thread: Ffs !*@* !*! *!

Punto Sports Club Member xploitGT's Avatar

Ffs !*@* !*! *!

OK last time i missed bluewater because some monkey didnt do there job properly. Ive had serious issues since i had the car fixed.

puntoboy170 and a little help from myself resolved most of the issues i had with the car yesterday. I.E temp probs and clutch( we eplaced the thermostat and a new clutch)

Today i was driving to meet evryone at the services coming of the sliproad i dropped into 4th as i was slowing down the slip road, give the throttle a little blip and then cough, splutter, bang, pop you name it my car was running like a bag of s**t.

I managed to get to the services and had a quick check no lose or split pipes. Make the descion not to go pod as it was poorly.

Made my way home no faster than 50mph on a dual carrigeway for 10 miles.

Just jacked it up tohave a proper look still couldnt see anything wrong. So i checked the AFM and what do you know the thing is fuked all the flilment thing is all snapped.

So now i cant go bluewater again in me own car.

But im going zante on thursday for 2 weeks so that makes things a little better.

sob story over.

XploitGT
    XploitGT

i feel for ya mate.

is there no way you can get an AFM for later?

someone down your way must have one?

i'm stuck in aswell cos i cant find my pissing wallet, so no money to go out.
    1997 Fiat Punto GT Abarth - being restored
    2014 Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake

Quote Originally Posted by PuntoboyGT
    i feel for ya mate.

is there no way you can get an AFM for later?

someone down your way must have one?

i'm stuck in aswell cos i cant find my pissing wallet, so no money to go out.
    If some one wants to lend me an AFM just for tonight that would be appreciated.
    XploitGT

Punto Lover
    sorry to hear that mate I will ask around

Punto know it all
    sorry to hear that lee, but ure not the only one mate

some how my radiator blew up last night and i found that out this morning when i was checking my oil and water levels...

i think i have a spare AFM some where in my garden, dont know if its any good tho, i'll have a look for ya

Punto Lover
    i thought i was going to make bluewater finished the clutch and exhaust all sorted by 7 then start it up and the injector light is on and constantly :x

Quote Originally Posted by PuntoGTturbo
    sorry to hear that lee, but ure not the only one mate

some how my radiator blew up last night and i found that out this morning when i was checking my oil and water levels...

i think i have a spare AFM some where in my garden, dont know if its any good tho, i'll have a look for ya
    Cool if you do have one lying around let me know how much you want for it matey.
    XploitGT

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by xploitGT
    Cool if you do have one lying around let me know how much you want for it matey.
    not a problem, we'll sort something out if i can find it.

had a quick look this morning but couldnt find it, i have to look into the shed and ect, will let u know this evening...