Thread: New Rolls Royce!

Punto Lover

New Rolls Royce!

well, as a few of you know, the Rolls Royce 100EX centenary experimental (means concept in english apparently) made it's transition from concept to future production car today, luckily i was able to be there to see it happen, heres the only two of my pics that came out (they are a bit crap, the heat was screwing with my camera )

the car on the right is (obviously) the current phantom model, whilst the car on the left is the new convertable which should be released around about 2007, the concept was powered by a 9.00ltr 64v V16 engine, producing roughly 700bhp, feeding a six speed auto 'box. it has one of those valves on the exhaust that automatically opens in the exuast that allows the car to be almost silent apart from the intake noise at low speeds/rpm, and opens out to allow better flow and more power/noise at high rpm, meaning it almost ran me over and i didn't even here it coming anyways, heres a few promo shots of it, because the two of mine that actually came out were ****e

clicky
    Last edited by 55tim; 11th July 2005 at 00:24.

vtec_will
    Anyone got a few hundre G's they wanna lend me???! ... please?

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by abarth_will
    Anyone got a few hundre G's they wanna lend me???! ... please?
    a few hundred G's??? try £4million for that beauty on the left, it's still a total one off, untill they've decided what engine to put in the production version, but it'll look just like that

vtec_will
    Shi*t the bed, thats 1 seriously expensive car!!!! i coule think of loadsa ways to better spend 4 million!!! - think skylines, think 1000bhp, think champagne, think HO's... mmmm.... ho's :-D

extreme_white _punto
    i work for rolls royce but only on the plane/helecopter engines. 8)

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by abarth_will
    Shi*t the bed, thats 1 seriously expensive car!!!! i coule think of loadsa ways to better spend 4 million!!! - think skylines, think 1000bhp, think champagne, think HO's... mmmm.... ho's :-D

dude, buy that and you've got 700bhp, it's pretty much the most pimp car around, so the Ho's will surely follow in due course??