Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Team North East Meet ......

si23uk

Team North East Meet ......

Team North East are having a meet on 16th July @ Peel Retail Park, Washington around 8ish. Its the homebase car park

If you need directions then please PM or email me on si_23_uk@hotmail.com and i can direct you.

We hope to see alot of new faces aswell as the old ones, Lets hope we can get a decent turn out.

Hope to see you all there.

si23uk
    also got guys from the fiat forum coming

wozza1
    anyone going to this??

Last TNE meet we went to it was all to ****, no organisation and the convoy was a waste of time with only a few people actually making it with the convoy leader.

This was because it was organised in a macdonalds car park in the middle of a retail park at 2 in the afternoon.May pop along to this one for a bit as the time is better.

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntoBaz.NE
    Last TNE meet we went to it was all to ****, no organisation and the convoy was a waste of time with only a few people actually making it with the convoy leader.
    yeah i remember that one... 13th Feb - Photo Shoot

si23uk

This was because it was organised in a macdonalds car park in the middle of a retail park at 2 in the afternoon.May pop along to this one for a bit as the time is better.

nowt like putting a downer on it!

Quote Originally Posted by si23uk
    nowt like putting a downer on it!
    i was there aswell, he's only telling the truth!

si23uk
    Quote Originally Posted by punto85
    i was there aswell, he's only telling the truth!
    ok, im im saying no need to try and make it sound crap, we are trying for a better one than that, then you get people trying to take the piss

To be honest, I cant see it happening if its the same organiser. Last time someone questioned the time and location of the meet, as a busy macdonalds car park at lunch time was never going to work, we where told to basically **** off if we didnt like it!

The punto sports club made an effort and had around 8 cars show up, but we spend the majority of the afternoon driving around team valley trying to find the location, and when we did, it was empty.

si23uk
    To be honest, I cant see it happening if its the same organiser. Last time someone questioned the time and location of the meet, as a busy macdonalds car park at lunch time was never going to work, we where told to basically **** off if we didnt like it!

The punto sports club made an effort and had around 8 cars show up, but we spend the majority of the afternoon driving around team valley trying to find the location, and when we did, it was empty.
    To be honest i think you are a bit of a nob! Why are you putting a downer on this? Its a new venue as all the other venues are getting closed down...spiller, arnie, even the grassy is getting shut. Peel is in a good location, the car park can hold 150+, no speed bumps around and it doesnt get closed.

Im not sure what meet you last went to but we had a canny day, and alot of people turned up, cant recall any puntos being there so you mustnt have been. ( http://teamnortheast.co.uk/forums/in...y&cmd=sc&cat=7 ) It might have been different people organising it when you turned up, but the last one was a decent day. So instead of trying to tell everyone its gonna be **** before its even happened, why dont you come along and see for yourself if its gonna be a good turn out. If not then you can slate it all you want AFTER the meet.

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast