Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 04 Plate Lotus Exige

Punto know it all
    maybe he was still on his running in period, I think it's 1000miles of not going over 5000rpm

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by Phill
    maybe he was still on his running in period, I think it's 1000miles of not going over 5000rpm
    on an 04 plate?! doubt it mate! im running seb 4.1 setup now with a t28 @ 1.1bar. it feels very very quick, will be going on the rollers on saturday

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_75SX
    on an 04 plate?! doubt it mate! im running seb 4.1 setup now with a t28 @ 1.1bar. it feels very very quick, will be going on the rollers on saturday
    you would be suprised how little some people drive these cars. Anyway you say you kept up with him and I beleive you, weather he was giving it some or not.

Punto know it all
    i believe that the exige uses the toyota 190hp vvtli lump? if so then my old man his this lump in his corolla t-sport. isn't the exige close on 900kg? power to weight doesnt really mean anything from 50-120 does it. besides mine is around 950kg

Punto know it all
    i believe that the exige uses the toyota 190hp vvtli lump? if so then my old man his this lump in his corolla t-sport. isn't the exige close on 900kg? power to weight doesnt really mean anything from 50-120 does it. besides mine is around 950kg
    Only the new exige's use the toyota lump - but yes. 190 bhp VVti. The older ones are k-series engines running throttle bodies I believe.

Exige is a shade under 900 kg iirc.

Power to weight doesn't mean everything, no, but it helps a great deal and to be honest your keeping up with it could depend on all sorts of things. Well done for keeping up with it, and I echo what Phill has said thus far - all surprisingly sensible!

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by jimma
    Only the new exige's use the toyota lump - but yes. 190 bhp VVti. The older ones are k-series engines running throttle bodies I believe.

Exige is a shade under 900 kg iirc.

Power to weight doesn't mean everything, no, but it helps a great deal and to be honest your keeping up with it could depend on all sorts of things. Well done for keeping up with it, and I echo what Phill has said thus far - all surprisingly sensible!
    it was an s2 04 plate, would be the toyota engine then is it?

i was very shocked as i have had a fair few s1 elise's (118hp) and managed to pull a fair but on them 50>

Punto know it all
    it was an s2 04 plate, would be the toyota engine then is it?
    yes...

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by jimma
    .....and I echo what Phill has said thus far - all surprisingly sensible!
    whats theat suposed to mean

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12