Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Got my K750i

Withnail

Got my K750i

What a phone!

Ok, only had it for a day, so it remains to be seen if there are many bugs, although its not locked up or done anything odd yet and I've been messing around with it a fair bit.

Camera is superb, menu design and speed is brilliant (a real joy to use), magic gate memory card option is great, bundled with everything you need (headphones, usb cable, memory stick duo adaptor, etc), MP3 player is superb, as is radio, phonebook as good as it always is with SE phones + a few enhancements. To name but a few things I already like about it.

A big step up from the K700i imo.

Banned
    congrats......................

Withnail
    Had a Motoral V3 for a couple of days this week too. Big dissapointment that was. Horrible to hold, a keypad which will get very dirty very quickly and be impossible to clean without scratching, horrible menu system.

Punto Enthusiast
    interesting.wasnt sure if it was worth me upgrading from k700

Withnail
    Quote Originally Posted by custard_turbo_cinq
    interesting.wasnt sure if it was worth me upgrading from k700
    On first impressions, put your k700i on ebay and order one of these. You've got about 14 days to return if you're not happy

1/4 mile at a time
    jst re-ordered the k750i after cancelling it after initial software scare. on o2 website they are now advertising it with a free bluetooth headset, but as i am an existing customer i am not eligeable for this...but i can get £5 off my monthly charges for the next year, wahey so ive got new k750i, 200mins to any network at anytime, 500 texts and 500 wap for £25 a month, get in!!

Withnail
    Quote Originally Posted by mr t
    jst re-ordered the k750i after cancelling it after initial software scare. on o2 website they are now advertising it with a free bluetooth headset, but as i am an existing customer i am not eligeable for this...but i can get £5 off my monthly charges for the next year, wahey so ive got new k750i, 200mins to any network at anytime, 500 texts and 500 wap for £25 a month, get in!!
    Woah, hang on, explain more about this £5 off. I must be elligible for this... Are you on an online contract?

north_east_jam
    im on o2 i got my contratc half price as i was going to cancel
    £10 = 500 texts 300mins offpeak anynetwork

o2 just asked me if i wanted to change price plan, my bill was coming to on average £70 a month, with this new price plan it wont be any higher than £45.

1000 free txts, 500 x-net minutes etc etc.
    1997 Fiat Punto GT Abarth - being restored
    2014 Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake

Withnail
    Quote Originally Posted by north_east_jam
    im on o2 i got my contratc half price as i was going to cancel
    £10 = 500 texts 300mins offpeak anynetwork
    wtf? I want a reduction!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast