Thread: how about...

Punto Lover

how about...

I've noticed more and more "not mine" ebay threads in the for sale section, hows about an "ebay watch" section so that they can all be kept toghether and the "for sale" forums can be kept for items for sale by forum members???

Spoiled Brat
    Quote Originally Posted by 55tim
    I've noticed more and more "not mine" ebay threads in the for sale section, hows about an "ebay watch" section so that they can all be kept toghether and the "for sale" forums can be kept for items for sale by forum members???
    Lol sorry the last one was me... yeah it's a good idea Tim.. It would also stop the mix up of people thinkin they're your own items for sale n wasting non-members post limit by asking questions about it....

Grrr, I've only got 3 more posts left now :-| I want my full membership noooooooooow :x

Punto know it all
    Good Idea.

I think Bum-Force should also have his own section where he can just post and post all day like he does but without disturbing the rest of the forum.

messypunto
    Quote Originally Posted by Phill
    Good Idea.

I think Bum-Force should also have his own section where he can just post and post all day like he does but without disturbing the rest of the forum.

hahaha

Spoiled Brat
    Quote Originally Posted by Phill
    Aww leave B-Force alone, he's harmless..Poor lad gets so much stick on here.. I think it's entertaining to see how much he annoys people.
    Although I do think that (As mentioned by many people) a chatroom would be useful if someones wants to go on about crap all day. That way, not everyone has to see it.. and moan. On another local Cruise site that I'm a member of they use 'SigmaChat Chatarama' - http://www.sigmachat.com ... This could be an option for Heather to consider, if she hasn't already.
    Please, do not bother replying to me if your just going to say the usual "your not a paying member, you don't have a choice"

I'm gettin full membership soon.... woo

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntoNat
    Although I do think that (As mentioned by many people) a chatroom would be useful if someones wants to go on about crap all day. That way, not everyone has to see it.. and moan. On another local Cruise site that I'm a member of they use 'SigmaChat Chatarama' - http://www.sigmachat.com ... This could be an option for Heather to consider, if she hasn't already.
    Please, do not bother replying to me if your just going to say the usual "your not a paying member, you don't have a choice"

I'm gettin full membership soon.... woo
    well, when you go green you can use the members-only chatroom thats already installed