Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ace Cafe

Punto Lover
    i might be coming up from dartford

Ryan GT
    which way will you be going? think i'll be going straight up the A2 and on the A406 (north circular)!

Punto Lover
    me to

speedyandy
    a406 is the easiest route i think.

messypunto
    i aint got a car i just remembered its in the bodyshop lol

Punto Lover
    Mesy Punto...

Best route from slough is up the farhnham rd till you hit the M40 then towards london until you hit the hanger lane giratory(A406 signposted.) Get onto the A406 then get off at the first exit. At the off road stay left and then take a left then immediate right and that is where it is. Takes about 25 mins from Slough assuming no accidents on the M40.

See you there.

Pummy

messypunto
    Quote Originally Posted by Pummy
    Mesy Punto...

Best route from slough is up the farhnham rd till you hit the M40 then towards london until you hit the hanger lane giratory(A406 signposted.) Get onto the A406 then get off at the first exit. At the off road stay left and then take a left then immediate right and that is where it is. Takes about 25 mins from Slough assuming no accidents on the M40.

See you there.

Pummy

Cheers for that mate, i cant beleive it would only take that long and i aint got a car

ill be there at the next one though

Punto Lover
    That is the best route cos if you have to hit the M4 then it is a mare once you get to Chiswick. Other members take the M40 route from Reading so you could meet up with them en route by prior arrangement. It is local and usually a good turnout so when you can get down, we will see you then.

shame you couldn't get down tonight.

messypunto
    Quote Originally Posted by Pummy
    That is the best route cos if you have to hit the M4 then it is a mare once you get to Chiswick. Other members take the M40 route from Reading so you could meet up with them en route by prior arrangement. It is local and usually a good turnout so when you can get down, we will see you then.

shame you couldn't get down tonight.

yeh its a bitch. car may not be out for the fast and furious show in brighton on sat either

you got msn? because ill definatly be up for the next one

Punto Lover
    Check my profile for MSN. Talk soon.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast