Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: another K750i thread

1/4 mile at a time
    yeh i had the "out of stock" email to. i had the k700i and it took 02 months to admit that there was a mass fault, in that time the phone was a nightmare. i cant b assed to go through that again as my mobile is my main source of contact! as much as the phone looks the muts nuts i dont want to risk it, and if this really is another mass fault with a SE handset, i can see it being game over for them.

Withnail
    Quote Originally Posted by mr t
    yeh i had the "out of stock" email to. i had the k700i and it took 02 months to admit that there was a mass fault, in that time the phone was a nightmare. i cant b assed to go through that again as my mobile is my main source of contact! as much as the phone looks the muts nuts i dont want to risk it, and if this really is another mass fault with a SE handset, i can see it being game over for them.
    There may be some inital firmware faults, but it would be unbelievable, surely, for this one to suffer the same fate as the 700...

Dancing Queenie
    on that samsung phone, d-500? you need permission to browse the files via bluetooth don't you?

Punto Lover
    That is right. D500 does not allow access once pairing has been made and permission been granted once or always.

Punto know it all
    Huh? When you try and browse files, a message comes up on the other phone with "allow D500 to search files yes/no" and if they press yes you're in, if no you're rejected. Simple as.

Dancing Queenie
    just checking, someone at work had some pictures "borrowed" and they were of her in a bikini/very low cut top etc and was thinking how did ppl get in without permisson?

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by b-force
    just checking, someone at work had some pictures "borrowed" and they were of her in a bikini/very low cut top etc and was thinking how did ppl get in without permisson?
    If you have the security turned off, then it may not ask, I'm not sure. I'm "borrowed" some fantastic photos and home movies from girls phones!!

Dancing Queenie
    Quote Originally Posted by xzibit
    If you have the security turned off, then it may not ask, I'm not sure. I'm "borrowed" some fantastic photos and home movies from girls phones!!
    her0....i'm sure JT has one @ work, and he's a sad kinda lad....

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by b-force
    her0....i'm sure JT has one @ work, and he's a sad kinda lad....
    You what? No comprende!

Dancing Queenie
    back on topic, anyway, i'm a firm fan of nokia, nice and clear, very good to use, pity about the bluetooth being on few models...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast