Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: another K750i thread

Punto Enthusiast
    @ Withnail

How do u fancy selling me one of your k700s then

FLiPNFiLL
    Heres a little sum up of what I've found with the following phones;

6230i> Just good all rounder, good for texting, fast, easy to use interface ,great screen resolution (208x208), most Nokias are 170x208 or something, good camera.

D-500> Better screen quality than 6230i, slightly harder to use interface, nowhere near as good for texting (doesnt even remember if u have it set to predictive), not good for big hands as the top of the direction key can be tricky to press. Good for bluetooth, but still need to get granted access if your trying to browse peoples phones (they will see a connection request and can accept or decline it) & better video quality than 6230i.

K750i> Most likely as good as the Samsung screen quality, interface worse than both the above, texting comes similar to Samsung, maybe a little better, camera will be better than both above, but is more likely to have unstable software judging by SE's previous phones.

6680> Does it all, but is a bit brick-like, can have sat nav and things like that on it, better camera than all above except K750i.
    Slower than others for navigating as it has a 252k colour display and takes a little longer as its packed with features.
    Let down by its weight and quite bulky, if you could manage a 6630 you'd manage this.

Just my 50 cent(s).

Punto know it all
    6630. Mine is the shizzle.

Check out the photos I took at Milton Keynes cruise the other night on my walkabout....

Worth it just for the camera, I was quite impressed.

stern
    A full review can be found at http://www.mobileburn.com/review.jsp...source=HOMETOP

example of camera quality on the new k750i
    Last edited by stern; 7th June 2005 at 16:43.

Withnail
    Quote Originally Posted by moe
    @ Withnail

How do u fancy selling me one of your k700s then
    Happily.

I have one brand new one, sitting next to me, not been opened, i'd imagine locked to o2 and without the o2-associated messaging problem. I then have my older one (approx 1 year old) which occasionally (rarely, really) has the txt problem with o2 (its fine with other networks), is in great condition apart from the usual general wear on the casing and some very very light scratches on the screen (i'm a bit of a sad-ache about protecting my screens). The older one is also boxed with instructions and charger.

Make me an offer on either mate. Or both, if you fancy having two.

Withnail
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiPNFiLL
    Heres a little sum up of what I've found with the following phones;

6230i> Just good all rounder, good for texting, fast, easy to use interface ,great screen resolution (208x208), most Nokias are 170x208 or something, good camera.

D-500> Better screen quality than 6230i, slightly harder to use interface, nowhere near as good for texting (doesnt even remember if u have it set to predictive), not good for big hands as the top of the direction key can be tricky to press. Good for bluetooth, but still need to get granted access if your trying to browse peoples phones (they will see a connection request and can accept or decline it) & better video quality than 6230i.

K750i> Most likely as good as the Samsung screen quality, interface worse than both the above, texting comes similar to Samsung, maybe a little better, camera will be better than both above, but is more likely to have unstable software judging by SE's previous phones.

6680> Does it all, but is a bit brick-like, can have sat nav and things like that on it, better camera than all above except K750i.
    Slower than others for navigating as it has a 252k colour display and takes a little longer as its packed with features.
    Let down by its weight and quite bulky, if you could manage a 6630 you'd manage this.

Just my 50 cent(s).
    Cheers flipster, that's really handy. o2 dont sell the 6630 at the moment, from what i can see. Which is a shame, cause it looks pretty handy.

I might plump for the k750 first off, see how i get on with it and if i hate it within 28 days i'll chop it in for something else.

FLiPNFiLL
    6630 is the old one mate, the 6680 is the new version of it, I think O2 stock it but couldnt be sure.

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by Withnail
    Cheers flipster, that's really handy. o2 dont sell the 6630 at the moment, from what i can see. Which is a shame, cause it looks pretty handy.

I might plump for the k750 first off, see how i get on with it and if i hate it within 28 days i'll chop it in for something else.
    I'm on O2 and got the 6630 on a free upgrade son.

Looks a bit weird and initially hard to get used to but I'm loving it now, as in, 5 dollar love you long time, level.

1/4 mile at a time
    the 6630 is on 02 website mate, but unfortunately the 6680 aint!

stern
    had a go with a couple of 6680's last week, they aint the prettiest things, and I hate slidey covers on phones (there is one covering the camera)

typical Nokia useability but was impressed overall

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast